Downloadable Park Home Legislation, Fact Sheets & Written Statements
Mobile Home Act 2013
The Mobile Homes Act 2013. The Act covers all residential parks in England and any 'mixed' parks that have residential plots on them. The provisions of this Act, save for the sections relating to Site Licensing will come into force on 26 May 2013.
Written Statement under the Mobile Homes Act 2013. There are models for England, Scotland and Wales.
- Written Statement - English version
- Written Statement - Scotland version
- Written Statement - Wales version
- Written Statement - Northern Ireland version
Pitch Fee Review Form
Pitch Fee Review Forms [The Mobile Homes (Pitch Fees)(Prescribed Form)(England) Regulations] Sl 2013/1505.
Park home Fact sheets
The Governments published information on park home living:
- Buying a park home
- Park Homes: Qualifying Resident's Association
- Park Homes: Know your rights - English version
- Park Homes: Know your rights - Welsh version
- Park Home Living - Your questions answered
The Mobile Homes (Selling and Gifting) (England) Regulations 2013
The Mobile Homes (Selling and Gifting)(England) Regulations 2013. Currently this applies to all licensed residential parks and holiday parks with protected residential pitches in ENGLAND
- Selling or Gifting a Park Home Fact Sheet
Buying, Selling or Gifting a Residential Park Home
- Schedule 1 – Buyer’s Information form
- Schedule 2 – Notice of proposed sale form
- Schedule 3 – Notice of proposed gift form
- Schedule 4 – Assignment form
- Schedule 5 – Notice of Assignment Form
The British Holiday and Home Parks Association
The National Park Homes Council and the British Holiday and Home Parks Association have jointly produced a 'Stay Safe' leaflet for park home residents for your information.
- Stay Safe - Gas in residential park homes