The Waverton is a traditional styled home which oozes elegance, and comfort throughout.
The large bright open-plan living/dining space, with a separate kitchen area. The lounge area features boxed windows on the gable with a stone fireplace and electric stove to add warmth to this wide open space. This area is swamped with natural light through the windows and patio doors which wrap around this space. Its vaulted ceilings features LED down-lights which enhances the open airy feel.
The stylish kitchen and utility area is separated from the living space by a dividing wall. The kitchen boasts granite worktops to compliment the traditional style kitchen with quality built-in appliances.
The hallway leads to a small cloakroom area, a bathroom and two double bedrooms.
The main bathroom comes with a granite topped vanity unit with mirror over, a thermostatic shower over bath.
The master bedroom offers a tastefully decorated room with king-size bed, bulk head, mirrored slide-robes and tiled en-suite with thermostatic shower. The second bedroom offers double or twin beds with slide-robes. The master bedroom has a feature wallpaper which complements the soft furnishing, and reading lights over each of the beds.
• Constructed to BS 3632
• Condensing combi gas boiler
• 4 Ring gas hob, Built in double electric oven & microwave
• Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
• 3+2 lounge suite and coffee table
• Stone built fireplace
• Dining table & 4 Chairs
• Mirrored slide robes and bedside lockers
• Interior Oak shaker doors
• Thermostatic Shower in main bathroom and ensuite
• Half height tiling to bathroom & en-suite, with full height to shower in en-suite and over bath
• Colour co-ordinated curtains, blinds, bedding and cushions
• Carpet/ laminate flooring throughout