A statement lodge with real wow factor! If you’re looking for something really special that makes the most of a view and has a luxury, contemporary edge, look no further!
The exterior immediately leaves a strong impression with it’s monopitch roof, horizontal and vertical cladding in CanExel and large expanse of glass which includes bi-fold doors to the central living space, French doors to the bedrooms and further windows which sit symmetrically to each end.
The interior layout is practical and luxurious . The living area with its white panelled ceiling and soft neutral colour scheme, highlighted with hints of the ocean, gives a true holiday feel and provides the perfect space to kick back and relax. Stylish furniture includes a comfortable corner sofa and armchair, coffee table and dining table with benches.
To the kitchen the luxury continues with a full array of integrated appliances and plenty of storage and worktop space. Set behind a half-height wall it’s a sociable space too!
The master bedroom suite is spacious and light, accentuated by the feature glazing with French doors and monopitch roof. Two fitted wardrobes provide enough hanging space for those who like to pack for every eventuality and a central dressing table with drawers provides even more storage space and a practical area to get ready. A large double bed and coordinated headboard, scatter cushions and curtains in contemporary grey and soft gold fabrics finish the look.
Through into the en-suite and there’s not only a bath but a shower too. Contemporary sit-on basins on wall-hung vanity units add style and sophistication and the layout and soft neutral colour scheme works really well to give a feel of space and luxury.
The second bedroom in a similar colour scheme to the master bedroom but with hints of lime provides further accommodation in style. This arrangement includes twin beds, a fitted wardrobe with sliding doors, chest of drawers and en-suite with large shower.
Lounge and dining areas:
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Monopitch roof – tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Clad in CanExel (other colours and claddings available)
- Symmetrical frontage with bi-fold doors to the living area and French doors to the bedrooms
- White panelled ceilings throughout
- Large corner sofa and armchair with coordinating scatter cushions
- Contemporary wall-mounted fire
- Coffee table and dining table with benches
- Full-length curtains to the bi-fold doors with matching Roman blind to the dining area
- Laminite flooring
- Inset LED downlights
Bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms:
- Integrated appliances including a washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave
- Single oven, 5-burner hob and chimney extractor
- Freestanding wine cooler
- Belfast-style kitchen units with soft / self close doors and drawers
- Laminate flooring
- Lined Roman blind
- USB charger
- Available with two or three bedrooms
- Fully lined curtains with tie backs and Roman blinds
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors
- Wall-mounted headboards and coordinated scatter cushions
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Kneehole dressing table with stool to the master bedroom and freestanding 4 drawer chest to the twin bedroom
- Large shower to both en-suites and a bath to the master bedroom en-suite (in addition to the shower)
- Wall-hung vanity units with sit-on basins
- Illuminated mirrors with shaver points
- White wooden Venetian blinds
50' x 20' 3DB 2 Shower room & en-suite bathroom
45' x 20' 2DB 2 Shower room & en-suite bathroom
40' x 20' 2DB 2 Shower room & en-suite bathroom