Credited as creating the luxury lodge market, has been one of the most popular lodges in the UK for many years.
The distinctive exterior has a full glass front fascia, French doors to the lounge and dining areas and feature lighting – perfect for park settings, allowing the outside in!
Inside, vaulted ceilings create a bright and spacious feel and contemporary interior design, alongside a colour scheme of fresh natural tones, come together to form the perfect holiday environment.
A clever layout in the open-plan living space incorporates a fully fitted contemporary-styled, ivory gloss kitchen, dining area with Lyon Oak extending dining table and lounge with a comfortable sofa and armchairs; everything needed for guests to relax in comfort and style.
The generous master bedroom has a dressing area and en-suite, and the second bedroom, with twin beds, is conveniently positioned next to the stylish shower room.
Now available with an impressive Roof Terrace, the Kingfisher is a lodge with a view! With a feature outside staircase, the spacious upper terrace can easily fit two sun loungers, as well as a table and chairs – simply sit back and enjoy the view!
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Full glass front fascia with French doors to the lounge and dining areas
- Clad in CanExel (also available in other colours and claddings)
- Feature exterior lighting
- Roof dormer over side entrance
- Semi-vaulted ceilings throughout (except below terrace)
- Roof terrace to take a table and two sun loungers
- Feature spiral staircase to roof
- Contemporary wall-mounted electric fire with pebbles
- Barletta lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Bentley Designs, Lyon Oak furniture including a coffee table, mirror, extending dining table and chairs
- Feature pendant light over the dining table
- Fully lined curtains with tie backs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Brushed steel curtain poles and finials
- Contemporary ivory gloss kitchen with soft / self close doors and drawers
- Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
- Stainless steel, electric double oven and hob with extractor hood
- Axiom walnut butcher’s block style worktop
- Downlights and feature lighting to plinths
- Deep oak vinyl floor
- Utility room available on selected floor plans
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with coordinating headboards and bed sets
- Large dressing area to master bedroom with wardrobes to either side
- Wardrobes with sliding doors and freestanding bedside cabinets to bedrooms
- Fully lined curtains to the bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Wall-hung floating vanity units to the shower room and en-suite bathroom
- Quadrant shower cubicle with body jet shower and sliding handset to the en-suite
|45' x 20'
||Bathroom & en-suite shower
|40' x 20'
||Bathroom & en-suite bath
The minimum size for this model is 36’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.