NEW 2021 Kingfisher Luxury Lodge! One of the most long-standing and popular lodges in the UK has just got even better!
The exterior styling with full glass façade, French doors and feature lighting, which has made the Kingfisher so popular over the years, remains largely the same; why change what works! Having said that, Omar now offer an extended range of cladding options such as flat log profile; even more choice of finish and colour so you can ensure your lodge fits perfectly within its surroundings.
The sociable open-plan living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas has beautiful new interior design and a new colour scheme of soft naturals with subtle, patterned fabrics; the Kingfisher has a new grown-up and sophisticated air about it! There’s stylish furniture with clean, contemporary lines, two comfortable two-seater sofas to relax back into, white cladding to the vaulted ceilings, and feature cladding around a contemporary wall-mounted fire which makes a striking focal point.
A fully fitted kitchen, which of course includes integrated appliances, has several noteworthy design features. A natural wood effect found in the worktop and breakfast bar, alongside gloss doors and draws and a chrome extractor hood perfectly combine to make the kitchen warm, relaxed, yet contemporary too. Downlights, a sky light and a designer chrome mixer tap with pull-out spray (which can also be found in the utility room) add those all-important finishing touches.
The soft soothing colour scheme flows through to the bedrooms. The same pretty fabrics can be found in the curtains and scatter cushions here but in different shades, a duck egg blue for the master bedroom and sage green for the second bedroom. The generous master bedroom has a dressing area with two double wardrobes, dressing table and en-suite, and the second bedroom, with twin beds, also includes ample wardrobe space and sits next to the family bathroom.
The Kingfisher roof terrace - a lodge with a view!
With an exterior spiral staircase, the spacious upper terrace can easily fit two sun loungers, as well as a table and chairs – simply sit back and enjoy the view!
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof - roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Full glass front fascia with French doors to the lounge and dining areas
- Clad in CanExel as standard (available in a range of other colours and claddings)
- Feature interior and exterior lighting
- Roof dormer over side entrance
- Panelled vaulted ceilings throughout (except below terrace)
- Roof terrace to take a table and two sun loungers
- Feature spiral staircase to roof
- Feature cladding to the lounge with inset shelf
- Contemporary wall-mounted electric fire
- Henrietta style lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Bentley Designs, Cadell aged oak furniture including a coffee table and dining table with chairs
- Fully lined curtains with tie backs
- Laminate flooring with underlay
- Cashmere glass effect kitchen with soft / self-close doors and drawers
- Halifax oak worktop
- Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
- Stainless steel, electric oven and hob with extractor hood
- Utility room (not available on all floor plans)
- Lined Roman Blind
- USB charging point
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with coordinating headboards, bed runners and scatter cushions
- Dressing area to master bedroom with two double wardrobes mirror and dressing table
- Double wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinets and mirror to second bedroom
- Fully lined curtains with tie backs to the bedrooms
- Wall hung vanity units to the shower room and en-suite bathroom
45' x 20' 3DB 2 Bathroom & en-suite shower
40' x 20' 2DB 2 Utility, shower room & en-suite bath