The Newmarket is a stylish and affordable home with a contemporary, semi open-plan living space and Omar’s hallmark of quality.
The simple yet stylish exterior benefits from tall windows to the front of the home, allowing plenty of natural light in and French doors to the lounge area; a lovely feature for those long summer days.
Inside you immediately get a feeling of openness with a large, contemporary styled, semi-open plan living space. The lounge and dining area form an ‘L’ shape and the kitchen is open through to the dining area. Two double bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower and dressing area and a family bathroom complete the arrangement.
The lounge in soothing natural shades creates a lovely relaxed space to unwind at the end of the day. Two comfortable sofas and a coffee table and corner TV unit in light oak dress the room beautifully and there’s a contemporary, wall-hung fire to finish the look.
A spacious ivory fitted kitchen with integrated appliances provides a contemporary and bright environment for making family meals. The dining area, situated opposite this, provides plenty of space to accommodate extra guests with an extending dining table.
Through into the bedrooms and practicality and style sit side by side. The master bedroom with its soft, soothing colour palette has two double wardrobes and freestanding bedside cabinets, providing plenty of storage space and the en-suite shower room, which is situated beyond the dressing area, is contemporary and sleek.
If you’re looking for a quality, affordable home with contemporary styling and a touch of luxury, this may well be the home you’ve been looking for!
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard and protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof - tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- French doors to lounge area
- Tall, slender windows to the lounge / dining area and master bedroom
- Semi open-plan living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Semi-enclosed entrance with coat hooks
- Contemporary wall-mounted electric fire
- Perry style lounge suite with coordinating curtains and scatter cushions
- Light oak furniture including a coffee table, corner TV unit, extending dining table and ladder back chairs
- Fully lined curtains with tie-backs and matching pendant light shades to the lounge and dining area
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the lounge and dining areas
- Study available on selected floor plans
- Contemporary ivory kitchen with brushed steel door handles
- Large breakfast bar
- Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Stainless steel, single electric oven and hob with splashback and extractor hood
- Lined Roman blind
- Vinyl flooring
- Utility room available on selected floor plans
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and freestanding bedside cabinets (bedding not included)
- Fully lined curtains with tie-backs and matching pendant light shades
- Dressing area to the master bedroom with two fitted double wardrobes
- Venetian blinds to the shower room and en-suite
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to the bathroom and en-suite
- Quadrant shower cubicle to the en-suite
50' x 20' 3DB 2 Semi open-plan lounge, kitchen & dining area, study
45' x 20' 2DB 2 Semi open-plan lounge, kitchen & dining area, study
40' x 20' 2DB 2 Semi open-plan lounge, kitchen & dining area
36' x 20' 2DB 2 Semi open-plan lounge, kitchen & dining area
Single 45' x 14' 2DB 1 Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
Single 42' x 14' 1DB + 1SB 1 Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
Single 40' x 14' 1DB + 1SB 1 Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
Single 45' x 12' 2DB 1 Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
Single 42' x 12' 1DB + 1SB 1 Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
Single 40' x 12' 1DB + 1SB 1 Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area