If you’re looking for a contemporary and light luxury lodge with distinctive design features that provides holiday practicality in Omar style luxury, the Alderney may well be exactly what you’ve been looking for!
With a distinctive spilt roofline, CanExel, Ced’R-Vue, 9” lap cladding, large picture windows and patio doors, this lodge really stands out in the style stakes. Not only that, for the first time Omar have used a new Metrotile roof profile which gives a more streamlined look.
The living area, in soft natural tones with white panelled ceilings, is designed to make the most of natural light throughout the day. To the lounge area there are two sets of patio doors and two large picture windows. Two Hudson style 3-seater sofas, each with coffee tables in easy reach, provide comfort and practicality – there’s enough room for everyone to relax here! A centrally positioned rustic yet contemporary styled TV unit, which matches the coffee tables, completes the arrangement.
The dining area includes a table and six chairs in the same rustic / contemporary style as the lounge furniture. This sits opposite the kitchen and next to the entrance which includes a practical coat cupboard and storage cupboard; ideal for clearing away holiday clutter.
The kitchen is stylish, modern and practical too with slate coloured units, top-lockers, a contemporary island extractor and of course, a full compliment of integrated appliances. There’s plenty of space to cook up a holiday feast and storage isn’t short here either.
The master bedroom, again with the same soothing, natural colour scheme, is comfortable and stylish with plenty of hanging and drawer space and a practical en-suite shower room.
The twin bedroom again mirrors the design style (this lodge flows throughout!) and there’s plenty more hanging and drawer space provided here. The third single bedroom, which also acts as a study, is a clever arrangement providing somewhere quiet for home working or for school holiday assignments.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Split pitched Metrotile Charcoal, Shingle profile tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- CanExel, Ced’R-Vue, 9” lap cladding (other colours and claddings available)
- Two sets of patio doors, large full-height picture windows and a skylight to the lounge
- White panelled ceilings throughout
Lounge and dining areas:
- Two three-seater Hudson-style sofas with coordinating scatter cushions
- Bleached wood coffee table, TV unit and extending dining table with six chairs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the lounge and dining area and laminate to the kitchen
- Coat cupboard with hooks and storage cupboard to the main entrance
- Full-length fully lined curtains
- Inset LED down-lights
- Integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Single electric oven and 5-burner hob with glass splash-back and Island extractor
- Light grey units with glass effect edge
- Vinyl flooring in rustic oak
- Lined Roman blind
Bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms:
- Two double bedrooms and a third single bedroom/study
- Fully lined curtains with tie backs and Roman blinds
- Fitted wardrobes, top-lockers, freestanding bedside cabinets and chest of drawers to bedrooms
- Coordinated headboards and scatter cushions
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Full-height bevelled edge mirrors to all bedrooms
- Kneehole desk with stool to the single bedroom/study
- Large combi shower to the en-suite and a shower-over-bath to the family bathroom
- Freestanding vanity units with wall-mounted basins
- Illuminated mirrors with shaver points
- Venetian blind to the family bathroom and Roman blind to the en-suite
50' x 20' 3B 2 En-suite & 3rd bedroom/study & utility
50' x 20' 2DB 2 En-suite & utility
45' x 20' 3B 2 En-suite & 3rd bedroom/study
45' x 20' 2DB 2 En-suite & utility
40' x 20' 2DB 2 En-suite
36' x 20' 2B 2 En-suite