An entry-level, cosy and comfortable family lodge, available as a twin or single in three stunning interior design themes.
Built to full residential standard BS 3632, with low maintenance CanExel cladding (available in a range of colours) French doors to the lounge area and extended soffits, the Breckland is the perfect introduction to luxury lodge living.
The lodge shown is in a pastel interior design theme with soft blues, pinks and naturals giving a lovely relaxed holiday vibe. Also available in Woodland and Highland interior design themes, the Breckland offers something to suit all tastes but without breaking the budget.
The vaulted, open-plan living area is light and spacious with enough room for all the family to gather without getting under each other’s toes. A striking panelled feature wall with inset shelves takes focal point in the lounge area and two comfortable sofas positioned round a light oak coffee table provide plenty of space to sit back and relax. There’s also a practical boot seat with coat hooks next to the entrance.
The dining table is positioned in front of three tall windows, perfect for taking in a view. Behind this, the fitted kitchen, with four-burner hob and integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and oven provides practicality in style (a washing machine is not standard in this model but can be included as an extra).
The bedrooms and bathrooms carry through the soft colour scheme, pastel blue for the master bedroom and en-suite and pink for the second bedroom and bathroom. Part clad walls that accentuate the colour scheme add a clean, contemporary edge in the bedrooms and there’s plenty of storage – the master bedroom even has a walk-in wardrobe.
The en-suite shower room has stylish integrated shelves, ideal for storing toiletries or displaying ornaments and the bathroom has a shower-over-bath.
· Built to BS 3632 residential standard
· Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
· Pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
· PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
· CanExel cladding (available in a range of colours and other clad finishes)
· French doors to the front of the living area
· Extended soffit overhangs
· Vaulted ceilings throughout
· Open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
· Carpet with underlay to the lounge and dining areas and vinyl to the kitchen
· Feature cladding with integrated shelves to the lounge area
· Coffee table and dining table with chairs
· Woodbury style lounge suite with scatter cushions
· Boot seat and coat hooks to entrance
· Full length lined curtains to French doors and Roman blinds
· Fitted magnolia kitchen units with light oak door knobs
· Integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher
· Single electric oven and stainless steel hob with chimney extractor hood and splash back
· Please note: a washing machine is not included as standard in this model but can be included as an extra.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
· Double bedrooms with part clad feature walls (bedding not included)
· Walk-in wardrobe to the master bedroom
· Freestanding bedside cabinets and chest of drawers to bedrooms
· Shower over bath to the family bathroom and shower to the en-suite
· Feature integrated shelves to the en-suite
· Carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom and en-suite
Twin 45' x 20' 3DB 2 Bathroom & en-suite shower
Twin 40' x 20' 3DB 1 Bathroom
Twin 40' x 20' 2DB 2 Bathroom & en-suite shower
Twin 36' x 20' 2DB 2 Bathroom & en-suite shower
Single 45' x 14' 2DB 2 En-suite and walk-in wardrobe
Single 42' x 14' 2DB 2 En-suite and walk-in wardrobe
Single 40' x 14' 2DB 2 En-suite and walk-in wardrobe
Single 40' x 12' 2DB 2 En-suite and walk-in wardrobe