Built to full residential standard BS 3632, the Southwold single luxury lodge offers a luxurious yet affordable introduction to lodge living!
The exterior of the new model retains the popular features of its predecessor and includes a striking glazed front aspect complete with French doors. Inside, a new fresh and contemporary colour scheme of tidal blues and soft greys gives a soft beachy feel to create a lovely holiday vibe.
The practical and stylish open-plan living space includes lounge, dining and kitchen areas. With contemporary interior design, a comfortable Hudson style lounge suite, feature electric fire and a blanket box / coffee table in soft grey and pale oak, the lounge area makes the most of the space and provides a wonderful environment for families to enjoy time together.
Behind this the dining area sits to one side of the lodge and includes an extending dining table, perfect for when friends drop by! To the other side of the lodge a fully equipped kitchen with contemporary, light grey, Brandon style units and integrated appliances can be found.
Generous sized bedrooms come with wall-mounted headboards in a contemporary soft grey, bedding sets and matching curtains / Roman blinds, and scatter cushions. The master bedroom has a large dressing area and en-suite bathroom and the twin bedroom includes a wardrobe and freestanding bedside cabinets. The family shower room sits conveniently opposite the second bedroom (and next to the living area), and is thoughtfully designed to make the most of space.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Clad in CanExel (available in a range of colours and claddings)
- Feature fully glazed front aspect with French doors
- Roof dormer over front door
- Vaulted ceilings throughout
- Open-plan living space with lounge, kitchen and dining areas
- Hudson style lounge suite in granite with contrasting tidal blue scatter cushions
- Contemporary styled electric fire
- Soft grey and pale oak blanket box, round dining table and ‘x’ back chairs with pebble grey fabric
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the lounge and vinyl to the kitchen and dining areas
- Fully integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Light grey Brandon style kitchen units
- Built-in single electric oven
- Four-burner hob with extractor hood and glass splash-back
- Fully lined curtains to the lounge and dining areas and Venetian blind to the kitchen
Bedrooms and bathrooms:
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards
- Large dressing area to the master bedroom
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the en-suite bathroom and family shower room
- Freestanding beside cabinets, fitted wardrobes, mirror and a knee hole desk with drawers to the master the bedroom
- Shower over bath to en-suite and combi-shower to the family shower room
- Mirror cabinets to the en-suite and family shower room
45' x 15' 2DB 2 Fully glazed front and integrated appliances
45' x 14' 2DB 1 Fully glazed front and integrated appliances
42' x 15' 2DB 2 Fully glazed front and integrated appliances
42' x 14' 2DB 1 Fully glazed front and integrated appliances
40' x 15' 2DB 2 Fully glazed front and integrated appliances
40' x 14' 2DB 1 Fully glazed front and integrated appliances