Built with a dividing firewall to building regulations, the Chalet is a cost-effective way to increase density on hire fleet models by placing in a terrace or semi design. Each Chalet is bespoke to suit the clients’ requirements on bedroom numbers and floor plan. Interiors can be themed to suit any corporate scheme. The exterior has a low-maintenance render finish which is backed by a 10-year warranty. External cladding options are also available.
• Two bedrooms.
• Mono pitch or apex roof line.
• Furnished to commercial standards or as a shell.
• Gas heating by combi boiler with 5-year warranty or electric heating system.
• Fully furnished contemporary interior design.
• Low-maintenance render backed by a 10-year
• Built to residential BS 3632 standards.
• Insurance backed 10-year warranty.
• Commercial interior options for hire fleet models.