Tingdene lodges are luxurious, homely, and beautiful. The Quantum range embodies these values, with so many great features and many personalisation options available, it'll be hard to ever leave your perfect holiday home!
From the outset, the Quantum impresses with a modern timber and rendering exterior, with wide windows to let in the sunshine and let you view fantastic views from inside. If you want to get a little closer to those, views, however, the exterior of this home holds another amazing feature - a rooftop terrace! This stunning, two-tier terrace is accessible through an internal staircase, ensuring it will remain an outdoor space private to your family, complete with low-maintenance decking and artificial grass flooring for the perfect relaxation and entertainment space! There's even the option to have a hot tub included with this lodge, for an even more luxurious getaway.
Inside the lodge is equally as impressive as the exterior, with hard-wood flooring leading you through a spacious lounge and amazing kitchen. The French doors leading to the comfortable lounge ensure you'll make the most of the sunshine at all times, whilst the high-quality sofa and furnishings create a homely, relaxing space. The kitchen is of a similarly high quality, with integrated, state-of-the-art appliances, so every meal will be a breeze to create and a joy to eat!
Furthermore, the exquisite master bedroom houses a gorgeous double bed and matching accent chair, whilst a roomy walk-in wardrobe provides more than enough storage space. The en-suite adds more decadence, with a full bath and a separate shower installed for ultimate luxury!
The second bedroom has similar careful attention paid to it, with its own en-suite that features a sleek shower, and two wardrobes to accomodate storage for the two comfortable single beds in the room.
Overall, the Quantum range is an elegant and trendy design, with a unique rooftop terrace and high-quality furnishings to ensure this lodge provides you with luxurious, unforgettable holidays for many years to come.
· 10-year structural warranty – a Tingdene standard
· Built to BS 3632 standard
· Accoya timber cladding with 50-year warranty
· Colour-fast low maintenance render with 10-year warranty – no repainting required for 10 years
· Combi boiler with industry-leading 7-year warranty
· Unique feature windows
· Designer kitchen and entertaining area with contemporary, high quality built-in appliances
· Superior hard floor surfaces
· Noise reduction layer to ceilings
· Internal stairway with automated glass opening to access the roof terrace
· Built to residential standard BS3632 or UK Building Regulations (depending on spec)