Bushel Lane Park Rules
Preface In these rules:
· "occupier" means anyone who occupies a park home, whether under an Agreement to which the Mobile Homes Act 1983 applies or under a tenancy or any other agreement
· "you" and "your" refers to the homeowner or other occupier of a park home
· "we" and "our" refers to the park owner.
These rules are in place to ensure acceptable standards are maintained on the park, which will be of general benefit to occupiers, and to promote and maintain community cohesion. They form part of the Agreement by which homeowners occupy the pitch in accordance with the Mobile Homes Act 1983, as amended.
None of these rules is to have retrospective effect. Accordingly:
· they are to apply only from the date on which they take effect, which is 9th January 2015 ; and
· no occupier who is in occupation on that date will be treated as being in breach due to circumstances which were in existence on that date and which would not have been a breach of the rules in existence before that date, These rules also apply (for so long as they live on the park) to the park owner and any employees.
Park Home and Pitch
1 Homeowners must maintain the outside of their park home in a clean and tidy condition. Where the exterior is repainted or recovered homeowners must use reasonable endeavours not to depart from the original exterior colour-scheme.
2. For reasons of ventilation and safety you must keep the underneath of your home clear and not use it as a storage space.
3. You must not erect fences or other means of enclosure unless you have obtained our approval in writing (which will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed). You must position fences and any other means of enclosure so as to comply with the park's site licence conditions and fire safety requirements.
4. You must not reposition your park home.
5. You must not have external fires, including incinerators.
6. You must not keep inflammable substances on the park except in quantities reasonable for domestic use.
7 You must not keep explosive substances or weapons on the park.
8. Rotary clothes lines only are permitted.
9. Private gardens must be kept clean and tidy and public footpaths and roads must not be littered.
10. The Park Home may be used by the owner occupier and bona fide guests only. The occupation of such numbers of persons shall not exceed the specified number of berths. Sub-letting is not allowed.
11. The design, standard and size of a shed must be approved by us in writing (approval will not be withheld or delayed unreasonably).
You must position the shed so as to comply with the park's site licence and fire safety requirements.
12. You must ensure that any shed or other structure erected in the separation space between park homes is of non-combustible construction and positioned so as to comply with the park's site licence conditions and fire safety requirements.
Bushel Lane Park