The park is situated in a semi-rural location just off the M55 directly opposite a bus stop meaning living at Carr Bridge Park provides ease of access to Blackpool, Kirkham and Lytham St. Annes.
Approximately 1.4 miles from the park is Blackpool’s Clifton retail park, home to a twenty-four-hour-opening times Tesco with its own pharmacy, opticians, salon, cafe and many other facilities alongside a large range of groceries. Also belonging to the retail park is a Matalan, Next and Clarks. Just over a mile from the park is B&Q supplying homeware, garden and DIY products. Down the road from the park is Ma Bakers café at the World of Water Aquatics Centre perfect for an afternoon tea of fresh home-made scones and mouth-watering all-day breakfast options. Also within close walking distance of the park is Penny Farm an ideal place to visit with the grandchildren with its sixty-five horses, fun activity trails and delicious range of homemade cakes in the farm café. With a sixty-one bus stop in close distance of the park- a half-hour bus ride, or fifteen-minute car journey takes you to the lively seaside town of Blackpool. This provides an ideal option for a family day out with attractions such as Blackpool Pleasure Beach, the Sandcastle, Blackpool Tower and many more belonging to the lively seaside town. For a more peaceful day out, four-miles from the park lies the picturesque coastal town of Lytham St. Annes. Lytham is home to the historical Lytham Hall and Windmill as well as stylish independent stores, scenic walks and a great option of cafes and restaurants. Twenty minutes on the bus at a four-mile distance from the park is the market town of Kirkham. The small town holds a monthly market selling homemade food goods and crafts and is home to friendly local pubs such as the five-star Black Horse Hotel. On the route to Kirkham from the park is the five-star luxury holiday village of Ribby-Hall with a spa retreat, state-of-the-art health club and great option of different of eateries.
Carr Bridge Park is a fully-residential park designed for residents aged fifty-five and over.
- From the 1st June 2017 the pitch fee will be £123.93 per calendar month - payable calendar monthly to Green Tree Parks Ltd
- Water: Metered- payable quarterly to Green Tree Parks Ltd charged, charged in accordance with OFW AT directive.
- Sewerage: £15.61 per quarter- payable to Green Tree Parks Ltd
- Gas: Natural Gas – payable direct to British Gas
- Council Tax: Band “A”
The Owners of Carr Bridge Park can be contacted directly; Green Tree Parks Limited Lawnsdale House Lytham Road Moss Side Lytham FY8 4NA
Carr Bridge Park, Blackpool
PARK RULES FOR CARR BRIDGE PARK
In these rules:
• “occupier” means anyone who occupies a park home, whether under an Agreement to which the Mobile Homes Act 1983 applies or under a tenancy or any other agreement.
• “you” and “your” refers to the homeowner or other occupier of a park home.
• “we” and “our” refers to the park owner.
These rules are in place to ensure acceptable standards are maintained on the park, which will be of general benefit to occupiers, and to promote and maintain community cohesion. They have been drafted taking into account the requirements of the Site Licence, and Fire Safety requirements. They form part of the Agreement by which homeowners occupy the pitch in accordance with the Mobile Homes Act 1983, as amended.
None of these rules is to have retrospective effect. Accordingly:
• They are to apply only from the date on which they take effect, which is 20/11/2014; and
• No occupier who is in occupation on that date will be treated as being in breach due to circumstances which were in existence on that date and which would not have been a breach of the rules in existence before that date.
The Park Home
1. You must ensure that at all times the Park Home complies with the definition of a “mobile home” as set out in the Mobile Homes Act 1983, as amended, (or any definition that may subsequently amend or supersede it)
Condition of the pitch
2. You must not erect fences or other means of enclosure other than hedging and you must first have obtained our approval in writing (which will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed). You must position the hedging so as to comply with the park’s site licence conditions, and fire safety requirements.
3. You must not have external fires, including incinerators, however you may use barbecues of the gas powered closed lid type.
4. You must not keep inflammable substances on the park except in quantities reasonable for domestic use.
5. You must not keep explosive substances on the park.
6. You must not have more than one storage shed on the pitch. Where you source the shed yourself the design, standard and size of the shed must be approved by us in writing (approval will not be withheld or delayed unreasonably). You must position the shed so as to comply with the site licence and fire safety requirements and where practicable it should be sited at the rear of the home out of sight of public view. The footprint of the shed shall not exceed 8’ x 6’ (48 sq. ft. / 4.4593 m2).
7. Where room permits, 1 greenhouse may be erected on the pitch. Where you source the greenhouse yourself the design, standard and size of the greenhouse must be approved by us in writing (approval will not be withheld or delayed unreasonably). You must position the greenhouse so as to comply with the site licence and fire safety requirements and where practicable it should be sited at the rear of the home out of sight of public view. The footprint of the greenhouse shall not exceed 6’ x 4’ (24 sq. ft. / 2.2297 m2).
8. You must not have any storage receptacle on the pitch other than the shed mentioned in rule 6 and any receptacle for the storage of domestic waste pending collection by the local authority.
9. You are responsible for the disposal of all household, recyclable and garden waste in approved containers through the local authority service. You must not overfill containers and must place them in the approved position for the local authority collections.
10. You must not deposit any waste or rubbish other than in local authority approved containers on any part of the park (including any individual pitch).
11. You must not use the park home, the pitch or the park (or any part of the park) for any business purpose, and you must not use the park home or the pitch for the storage of stock, plant, machinery or equipment used or last used for any business purpose. However you are at liberty to work individually from home by carrying out any office work of a type which does not create a nuisance to other occupiers and does not involve other staff, other workers, customers or members of the public calling at the park home or the park.
Age of Occupants
12. No person under the age of 55 may reside in a park home.
13. You must not use musical instruments, all forms of recorded music players, radios and other similar appliances and motorised equipment and vehicles so as to cause a nuisance to other occupiers, especially between the hours of 10:30pm and 8:00am.
14. You must not keep any pets or animals except the following:
- Not more than 1 domestic cat. You must keep any cat under proper control and must not permit it to frighten other users of the park, or to despoil the park.
- Those which are housed in a cage, aquarium or similar and remain at all times within your home.
The express terms of a homeowner’s agreement contain an understanding on the part of the homeowner not to allow anything which is or becomes a nuisance, inconvenience or disturbance to other occupiers at the park and this undertaking extends to the behaviour of pets and animals.
These rules do not have retrospective effect. If the keeping of the pet complied with the previous rules, an occupier will not be treated as being in breach when these rules take effect. However, when the pet dies or leaves it can only be replaced if this would comply with these rules.
15. Nothing in rule 14 of these Park Rules prevents you from keeping an assistance dog if this is required to support your disability and Assistance Dogs UK or any successor body has issued you with an Identification Book or other appropriate evidence.
16. Where water is not separately metered at the park home you must not use hoses, except in case of fire.
17. You must only use fire points in case of fire.
18. You must protect all external pipes from potential frost damage.
Vehicles and parking
19. You must drive all vehicles on the park carefully and within the displayed speed limit which is 10MPH and you must comply with all road signage.
20. You must not make any alterations to the road or kerb line.
You must only park on the roadways or in the approved parking spaces which have been created in front of homes.
21. Visitors must use the communal parking areas shown on the attached park plan.
22. The occupier may only park a maximum of 2 vehicles on the park and these vehicles must belong to the occupiers..
23. Other than for delivering goods and services, you must not park or allow parking of commercial vehicles of any sort on the park, including:
• light commercial or light goods vehicles as described in the vehicle taxation legislation and
• vehicles intended for domestic use but derived from or adapted from such a commercial vehicle
With the exception of commercial vehicles operated by the park owner, their family, employees and contractors
24. Motor homes and touring caravans must not be parked on the park except for loading and unloading for a maximum of one night and must be parked so they do not obstruct the free flow of traffic.
25. You must hold a current driving licence and be insured to drive any vehicle on the park. You must also ensure that any vehicle you drive on the park is taxed in accordance with the requirements of law and is in a roadworthy condition.
26. Disused or unroadworthy vehicles must not be kept anywhere on the park. We reserve the right to remove any vehicle which is apparently abandoned.
27. You must not carry out the following works or repairs on the park:
a) major vehicle repairs including dismantling of part(s) of the engine
b) works which involve the removal of oil or other fuels.
28. You must not use or display guns, firearms and offensive weapons (including crossbows) on the park and you may only keep them on the pitch or in your home if you hold the appropriate licence and they are securely stored in accordance with that licence.
29. Where the exterior of a park home is repainted or recovered homeowners must use reasonable endeavours not to depart from the original exterior colour scheme.
30. Occupiers are responsible for ensuring that the electrical, water and gas installations and appliances comply with the requirements of the Institute of Engineering and Technology, WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) and Gas Safe Register or any succeeding authority.
31. Washing hung out to dry on the pitch is to be screened from the public view, preferably using rotary drying lines.
32. Access is not permitted to vacant pitches. Building materials or other plant must be left undisturbed.
33. Joy riding of cycles, motor cycles or mopeds is strictly prohibited on the park.
34. No scrap materials of any description may be stored on the park.
Green Tree Parks Limited
Telephone 01253 735246