Cherry Tree Park is situated of the main Central Avenue of Gretna in the Borders Region of Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland. The 6 acres park is fully residential exclusively for the retired and semi retired, and has been totally redeveloped under the new owners with comfort, security and modern living in mind.
As Cherry Tree Park is located just outside the main shopping area of Gretna this means that all the necessary amenities and services are available with minutes. Supermarkets and retail parks including the famous Gateway Retail Outlet are situated on the outskirts of Gretna.
Minutes away from the A74M ensures that Cherry Tree Park and the surrounding countryside with its visitor attractions and historic monuments are all easily accessible including the beaches and stunning views across the Solway Firth.
All sports and fitness centres are available locally while the local golf courses and fishing in the River Annan provide alternate leisure time pursuits.
Cherry Tree Park
Dumfries and Galloway
Park Rules for Cherry Tree Park
1. Speed limit on the park is 5.MPH at all times.
2. Any tenant on the park that owns there mobile home and wishes to sell must inform the site owner, and the site owner must interview potential purchasers before transfer can take place.
3. All existing dogs on park must be kept on leads at all times.
4. All residents living on the park must not cause a disturbance at any time day or night.
5. All homes on the site must be kept clean and tidy within three meters around the homes.
6. All occupiers should keep their grass cut and gardens maintained.
7. No cars or motor vehicles of any kind including motor bikes are allowed on the site if there are not taxed for the road and insured.
8. No motor vehicles are allowed to be dismantled or repaired on site at all.
9. All motor vehicles on site must use the one way system.
10. Strictly no football or ball games to be played on site.
11. All cars must be parked only in approved parking areas and no parking is permitted on site roads.
12. Strictly no commercial vehicles to be parked on site at any time.
13. Visitor’s cars must be parked in the visitor’s car parking area.
14. All homes must be fully insured.
15. All residents must be semi retired/retired.