Claylands Park was acquired by Fred & Margaret Robinson in 1959 when Claylands was a small 14 acre farm, set on the banks of the River Wyre and overlooking The Trough of Bowland. With this perfect canvas Fred & Margaret over 50 years have created this landscape masterpiece. Planting over 5,000 indigenous trees, with careful development Claylands Park is a natural haven for squirrels, foxes, deer, rabbits and 85 different species of bird life.
All this hard work has been noticed, achieving 18 awards in all, including the "Caravan Holiday Park of the Year 1998" from Northwest Tourism and "David Bellamy Conservation Award Gold" 1999 and again in 2009, one which Fred & Margaret were particularly proud to receive as it coincided with their 50th year celebrations at Claylands. More recently we are very proud to have received North West in Bloom Gold Medal Awards in both 2013 and 2014 and came highly commended. A 2012 finalist for excellence in business. A gold medal award in the best caravan park category and Wyre stars in tourism award 2013 finalist for visitor facilities.
All four well stocked Fishing Ponds are an oasis for wildlife and fisherman alike.
Stepping Stones Riverside Bar and Restaurant is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a home cooked meal with refreshments and enjoy the views of the surrounding countryside. Breakfast options are served between 9 and 10.30 am Saturday & Sunday plus Bank Holiday Monday's. Good quality entertainment is provided on a regular basis and light entertainment comes in the way of Bingo and Race Nights. Special event weekends are always very popular.
Claylands Park is situated in a unique position for those who like to explore the countryside, or to visit the many attractions that surround this beautiful area. It is also ideal for those who need to put their feet up and relax.
Thoughtful planning and landscaping by the environmentally conscious owners ensures that Claylands is as spacious and private as it is well maintained, blending quite naturally into the surrounding countryside.
Pets are made welcome at Claylands and dog walks have been implemented within the park. All we ask is that all dogs are kept under control and on a lead at all times.
Fishing permits can be obtained on a daily basis or for longer periods from the office or the shop.
- See more at: http://www.claylandspark.co.uk/#sthash.s3ZJsqv8.dpuf
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. Please read the rules and conditions which are reasonable requests and common sense, so please do not trivialise or abuse them.
2. Our season is 1st March to 4th January. Claylands Park is for holiday use only UNLESS OWNERS SUBSCRIBE to Wyre Borough Council Rates.
3. Park rent to be paid on or before the renewal date or as agreed terms with the Park owner.
4. Any buying or selling transactions of holiday homes must be handled through the Park owner otherwise it will make void the clients right to occupy the pitch.
5. Caravans up to 10 years old will be allowed to be sold at top book price with 10% added to the incoming tenant. Over 10 years old, the office will review the situation depending on the condition. There is no 10 year rule.
6. All holiday homes must have insurance, a copy of which must be given to the office. It can be obtained through the office or your own broker. Failing to provide this information may result in the loss of your pitch.
7. Gas appliances are your responsibility.
8. Claylands Park is a private park. Any sub-letting or trading in any type of business on the park is strictly forbidden
9. Holiday Home owners are responsible for the actions and conduct of all visitors to their holiday home and as such must ensure that their visitors are also aware of the park rules and
10. Parents are entirely responsible for their children and their actions whilst on the park.
Strictly no playing in the toilet block and other facilities and must not cause a nuisance to other clients. Care must be taken whilst riding bikes and scooters etc in all areas.
11. Owners and visitors must act in a courteous manner to Claylands Park Management and Staff and to other park users.
12.A full and current driving licence must be in the possession of all car drivers and driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly forbidden by law and applies to Claylands
13. Owners and visitors must act in a courteous manner to Claylands Park Management and Staff and to other park users
14. A full and current driving licence must be in the possession of all car drivers and driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly forbidden by law and applies to Claylands
5. Claylands park is dog friendly and we expect all pet owners to be \"park\" friendly.
16. Please refrain from causing undue disturbance to other s after 11pm particularly on leaving Stepping Stones Bar.
17. No clothes lines or rotary driers all
18 All storage units must be with the approval of the office and any wooden huts or boxes are not to be erected near or under the holiday home due to being a fire hazard.
19. To ensure a clean, tidy and attractive park, stored items must not be visible under the caravan.
20. Firearms, airguns, catapults and other offensive weapons are strictly prohibited.
21.No cutting down, breaking or trimming of tree branches on the Park. Any planting of your own plants around your caravan must first be agreed with the office.
22.No open fires on the Park.
23. Children under the age of 12 are only allowed in the conservatory with an ad
times. Children must be kept under control for their safety and that of others.
4. Commercial, large vehicles or visitors cars may be asked to relocate on the Park.
25. Payment of annual park fees or part thereof constitutes the acceptance of these rules and conditions.
26. Any grievances or concerns with the above rules or any matter affecting you, PLEASE let the office know so that the situation can be dealt with in a prompt, amicable and confidential manner.
Amended January 2014