Cuerden Residential Park is an exclusive development for the over 50's in a beautiful semi-rural location close to the charming town of Leyland and all it's amenities. The park is both quiet and secure, perfect for those looking to find tranquillity and relaxation in their retirement,and has a natural setting with lush greenery and pastoral views.
Park home for sale
The park has a selection of modern park homes for sale which have good energy-efficiency and value for money, the homes also have beautiful landscaped gardens as well as private parking. Furthermore, residents can benefit from having a park post office and bus services that stop outside the park. The park is located a ten-minute walk from the stunning Cuerden Vallery Park which has many valley and woodland walks and features a river, a walled-garden and pinetum. The market town of Leyland is just over a mile and a half of the park and here residents will be able to find all necessary amenities including a train station, supermarket, medical centre and more. The town is home to an 18-hole parkland golf course and Leyland Leisure Centre which has a swimming pool, state-of-the-art gym and a variety of classes to suit all abilities- perfect for residents looking to stay fit. Leyland also has a thriving market which is open 3 times a week and has a large collection of stalls selling goods from locally-sourced foodstuffs to handmade jewellery, there is also a good range of independent shops. The city of Preston is a fifteen-minute drive from the park and has much to see and do. The city has a large collection of shops, with two-main shopping centres, and a range of eateries from traditional pub-grub to fine-dining restaurants. The city is home to the Harris Museum, Art Gallery & Library with interesting exhibits and activities all year round to suit all ages. For a leisurely evening, the Guild-hall has a range of shows to watch from live music to comedy and Preston city is home to both a modern Vue and Odeon cinema.
- Bus stop close to park entrance
- Rural location
- Awards from the National Park Homes Council
- Pet friendly
- Exclusive development for the over-50s
Cuerden Residential Park, Leyland
Cuerden Park Rules
The following rules of occupation are for the good management of the Park:
1. Only people who are retired or close to retirement will be allowed to take up residency on the Park. This rule would only be waived under extreme circumstances and under the sole jurisdiction of the Park owner.
2. No final arrangements must be completed on the sale of a Park home until the prospective purchaser has been both interviewed and approved by the Park owner.
3. The home may be used by the occupier and members of his permanent household and bona fide guests only, (and in any event for the occupation of such number of persons as shall not exceed the specified number of berths).
4. Homes must be kept in sound and clean condition; decoration and external colour must be maintained to the satisfaction of the owner. Wheels must not be removed, nor the home re-positioned without permission.
5. The occupier is responsible for ensuring that both electrical and gas installations and appliances comply at all times with the requirements of the institute of Electrical Engineering and/or other appropriate Authorities.
6. Water pipes, electrical boxes and other such services located in washhouses must always be accessible.
7. No external alteration of or addition to the home or pitch is permitted without the prior written approval of the owner.
8. Occupants must keep the garden around their home in a neat and tidy condition. Washhouses are the responsibility of the Resident and must be kept in a clean and tidy condition and a good state of repair. The area underneath the home shall be kept clear. Clotheslines are not permitted. Rotary dryers only, which must be reasonably screened from view.
9. Pets are only allowed with written permission from the owner, and where permission is given, such pets must be kept under control at all times. Dogs must be kept on a short lead when being walked around the Park. A dog loo has been provided on the eastern perimeter of the Park. Use should be made of this facility wherever possible.
10. Residents shall not permit their pet to invade the privacy of anyone’s home site, or garden area.
11. The occupier is responsible for the conduct of children in his/her custody and of visitors.
12. The use of hosepipes is not permitted.
13. Residents must not interfere with any trees, shrubs, perimeter fences or other foliage by pruning, cutting back, or otherwise.
14. Musical instruments, hi-fi systems, or other appliances and motor vehicles must not be used to cause nuisance to others.
15. Storage sheds, greenhouses or other similar structures are only permitted with the written approval of the owner and where permitted must be of a design and size approved by the owner.
16. Exterior television antennas on homes should be of an approved proprietary design and shall be approved by the owner prior to fixing. No other aerials or satellite dishes will be permitted without the authority of the Park owner in writing.
17. No commercial enterprise or business activities may take place on the Park without the prior written permission of the Park owner.
18. All vehicles must be driven carefully and shall adhere to the road signs and system, and shall not exceed the speed limit of 10 mph. Vehicles must keep to authorised parking spaces. Roads must not be obstructed. Vehicles must be taxed and insured as required by law, and drivers must hold a current driving licence and insurance. Disused vehicles must be removed from the Park.
19. The prior written approval of the owner must be obtained before parking commercial vehicles.
20. The repair to motor vehicles, engines, or similar equipment shall be of a minor nature. Any major repairs must be completed off the Park.
21. Touring or motor caravans, boats, trailers or similar equipment must not be parked within the area of any home without the prior written approval of the owner.
22. No parking or obstruction of fire hydrants or appliances is permitted on any part of the Park.
23. Pitch fees are payable in advance, arrears are not permitted.
24. “For Sale” signs must be the general park type available free from the office. No other signs of any description are allowed without written permission.