Denmead Park in Hampshire is a quiet residential development with beautiful grounds designed for the retired and semi-retired close to Waterlooville.
1. Only mobile homes of proprietary manufacture which conform to BS 3632 and to the definitions contained in the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960, the Caravan Sites Act 1968, the Mobile Homes Act 1975 and the Mobile Homes Act 1983 are accepted.
2. Mobile homes must be kept in sound and clean condition: decorations and external colour must be maintained to the satisfaction of the owner. Wheels must not be removed, nor the mobile home re-positioned without permission. No external alternation of or addition to the mobile home or pitch is permitted without the prior approval of the owner.
3. The occupier is responsible for the cleaniness of the pitch. They must also keep the area underneath the mobile home clear.
4. The mobile home may be used by the occupier and members of their permanent household and bona fide guests only (and in any event for the occupation of such number of persons as shall not exceed the specified number of berths).
5. Occupiers are responsible for ensuring that both electrical and gas installations and appliances comply at all times with the requirements of the Institution of Electrical Engineers and/or other appropriate authorities.
6. The occupier must not permit waste water to be discharged onto the ground. Where water is not separately metered or rated the use of hoses is forbidden, except in case of fire.
7. The occupier is responsible that all household refuse is deposited in approved containers which must not be overfilled.
8. Musical instruments, record players, radios, other appliances and motor vehicles must not be used to cause a nuisance to others, especially between the hours of 10.30pm and 8.00am.
9. All vehicles must be driven carefully to the authorised parking spaces only, not exceeding the speed limit of 10 m.p.h. Vehicles must keep to authorised parking spaces only. The roads must not be obstructed. Vehicles must be taxed and insured as required by law and drivers must hold a current driving licence and insurance. Disused vehicles must be removed from the park. Lorries, vans and commercial vehicles are prohibited at the park or in the parking spaces.
10. All cars parked on the park or in the authorised parking spaces which do not display a current road fund licence will be charged the same weekly rent as the caravan pitch fee. This charge will be paid by the owner of the caravan in which the car owner resides.
11. All car repairs, maintenance and servicing are prohibited on the park.
12. Storage sheds, fuel bunkers and other structures are only permitted with the approval of the owner and where permitted must be of a design and size approved by the owner.
13. Private gardens where permitted must be kept neat and tidy. The planting of trees and shrubs is subject to the owner's prior approval of types and position. Trees and shrubs may not be cut down, removed or damaged and gardens will be left intact when the occupier vacates the pitch. Fences are forbidden.
14. Washing lines are to be reasonably screened from public view.
15. Dogs, cats, rabbits, animals and other pets are forbidden.
16. The occupier is responsible for the conduct of children in their custody and of visitors.
17. It is forbidden to carry offensive weapons, or other objects likely to give offence on the park, or to interfere with, or disturb any flora or fauna on the park.
18. Everyone using the park is required to comply with the regulations of the site licence, water authority or any other statutory authority.
19. Access is not permitted to vacant pitches. Building materials or other plant must be left undisturbed.
20. No commercial enterprise or business activities may take place on the park without the prior permission of the owner.