Eastfield Park Park comprises 42 Park Homes in a quiet and rural setting situated at the end of the small, tranquil market town of Tuxford, Nottinghamshire.
The Park has is an exclusive redevelopment for the semi-retired and retired. Park Homes feature gardens, driveways and garages (so 2 cars can be parked). There are 15 plots available for the home of your choice.
The Park is surrounded by open countryside and has open views across the neighbouring fields. It is less than one mile from the town centre with a bus stop at the park entrance.
Local amenities at Tuxford include a post office, Co-op store, Costcutter supermarket, chemist, 3 takeaways, 3 hairdressers (ladies & gents), a beauticians, a bakers, a butchers, a clothing store, a library, and a doctor’s surgery (3 doctors), a pharmacy with a delivery service plus many more shops and businesses. The Fountain Hotel based in Tuxford has won awards and is locally renowned for its food and drink.
The Market Town of Retford is only 7 miles away. Further afield yet still within a 30 minute journey are the historic Cathedral City of Lincoln, Doncaster and Newark-on-Trent (home of the largest outdoor market in Europe).
Local attractions include the Sally’s Art Gallery, which is only one mile from the park. There is a gliding club in Tuxford and there is also access to good local fishing in the River Trent. Slightly further afield in Nottinghamshire is Clumber Park (a sizable National Trust parkland with woodland walks, a scenic lake, wildlife and a Gothic chapel), Rufford Golf Club and Sherwood Forest. More details about what is nearby can be found in the what’s local section of our website.
Eastfield Park is within easy access to the A1 north and southbound. Robin Hood airport is only 23 miles from the park.
The park features CCTV at the entrance and security barriers.
Eastfield Park Park Rules
1. No children, except visiting.
2. All visiting children must be kept under control and must not play on communal areas of the park.
3. Only one dog per Park Home is allowed, provided it is not a dog of any of the breeds subject to the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991. Any dog must be kept under control and must not be permitted to frighten or disturb other users of the park, they must be kept on a leash no more than 1m in length and must not be allowed to despoil the park.
4. Sub-letting of any Park Home is not permitted.
5. No vehicles are to be left on-site, which is not legally registered.
6. No major vehicle repairs are to be carried out on site.
7. Caravans and Motor Homes are only allowed on the park overnight for loading/unloading purposes.
8. Maximum of two vehicles to each Park Home, except where there are more than two resident drivers, therefore the maximum is three vehicles.
9. Visitors must use the parking areas provided. 10. People, property and vehicles are admitted to the site on the condition that the owners of the site shall NOT be liable for loss or damage to them. The owners accept NO responsibility for any accident to person, property or animal whist on the owner's property.
11. Residents shall ensure that their activities do not disturb other residents on the park. Particular attention should be considered when using any music device and vehicles.
12. It is the responsibility of all private residents to keep their plots and gardens clean and tidy. 13. Garden shed sizes are to be approved by Mr Calladine. Permission will not be withheld unreasonably.
14. Rents must be paid weekly or monthly, arrears are not acceptable.
15. Park Homes (Mobile Homes) must be kept in a sound and clean condition. External decoration must be maintained to the satisfaction of the Park Owner. No alteration or addition to the Park Home (Mobile Homes) or pitch is permitted without the prior approval of the Park Owner, in writing. Permission will not be withheld unreasonably.
16. The minimum age for Park Homeowners on Eastfield Park, Tuxford is fifty years old.
17. The minimum age for partners and dependants of Eastfield Park residents is 40 plus years old. Residents are expected to comply with rules and regulations. Failure to do so could result in Termination of Contract.