Whatever your requirements, whether it’s a pre owned park home or a bespoke tailor made home you will discover that Highview Park offers the most comprehensive range of park homes to suit every taste and budget.
All of our park homes are designed and built to the highest specification meeting the British standard 3632 residential requirement. The homes are built by the UK’s leading manufacturers and are available to you in an array of styles, sizes and layouts. State of the art features, the highest quality fixtures and fittings and sumptuous furnishings are standard in all of our park homes.
It is our privilege to ensure that we provide you with a park home that is both a joy to own and a pleasure to use.
There’s a thriving cricket club in the town, a library that prides itself on the breadth of services it can offer and a real sense of community and belonging in the town. The Saracen’s Head is a magnet for those who enjoy real ales and good pub food, and there are plenty of cafés and tearooms in which to while away the hours.
For more serious shopping, when only a superstore will do, both Hemel Hempstead and Watford are a short journey by car. Although thought by many to be a ‘New Town,’ Hemel has a long and fascinating history, with many ancient buildings to enjoy including the 14th Century St Mary’s Church, with its beautifully tended walled garden.
For new Agreements Pitch Fees are: £185.99 pcm, review date 1st September.
Band A Council Tax - £976.51 pa
Electricity charged monthly as per consumption.
Water & Waste Water charged monthly as per Park Consumption.
Gas is metered natural gas from the supplier of your choice.
Insurance: Homes must be insured for FULL REPLACEMENT VALUE, for further information contact the Park Manager.
Pitch fees and electricity are due on the 1st of each month. Payments can be made at the Park Office, debit cards are accepted and a fixed Direct Debit scheme is available.
Rental of garages charged at £29.86 per month, if available.
No Pets are permitted on the Park.
Age Restriction: 25 years and over. No children may reside on the Park.
Refuse Collection: Dustbins are emptied every Thursday. Green waste collected every second Thursday.
PARK RULES FOR HIGH VIEW PARK
The following rules of occupation are for the good management of Mobile Home Parks and the benefit of all who use them. Where Agreement of the occupation of Mobile Home plots are entered into, these rules form part of the agreement.
1.1Only Mobile Homes of propriety manufacture which conform to the definitions contained in the Caravan Sites and Control
Development Act 1960, the Caravan Sites Act 1968; the Mobile Home Act 1975 and the Mobile Home Act 1983 are accepted and applicable to these rules.
1.2 Mobile Homes must be kept in sound and clean condition, decoration and external colour must be maintained to the satisfaction of the Park Owners. Wheels must not be removed. No external alterations of or addition to the Mobile Home or pitch is permitted without the prior approval of the Park Owners in writing.
2.1The Occupier is responsible for the cleanliness of the plot. The occupier must also keep the area underneath the Mobile Home clean and free from any form of debris.
2.2 A skirt with means of access to enclose the underside of the Park Home is recommended to ensure frost protection, produced and installed in materials and design approved by Park Owners and to recommendations supplied by the National Parks Home Council.
(Advice gladly given)
3.1The Mobile Home may be permanently used only by the occupier(s) who were named at the time of purchase, or register their application at the time of purchase. Application for bona fide guests to stay for a period in excess of 21 days can be made to the Park Owners through the park office.
3.2 Application from prospective purchasers of new or pre-owned Park Homes can only be considered from no more than two persons (minimum age 25 years and over) acceptable to the Park Owner.
3.3 When a Park Home is offered \\\'for sale\\\' the vendor will be required to have the unit surveyed under the Park Scheme.
4.Occupiers are responsible for ensuring that both electrical and gas installations and appliances comply at all times with the requirements of the Institution of Electrical Engineers, Corgi Registered Gas Installer and / or other appropriate Authorities.
5. The Occupier must not permit waste water to be discharged onto the ground.
6.The Occupier is responsible that all household refuse is deposited in approved containers which must not be over filled, other refuse, if not collected by the local authority, must be taken to Mill Road, Hunton Bridge, Council Waste Tip, NOT deposited in or around the parks GARDEN REFUSE ONLY SKIP.
7. Musical instruments, record players, radios, other appliances and motor vehicles must not be used to cause a nuisance to others especially between the hours of 10.30pm and 8.00am or at any time that noise would give disturbance to your neighbours.
8.All vehicles must be driven carefully on the park, not exceeding the speed limit of 8 mph. Vehicles must keep to authorised parking areas and not park on the roads (except for loading or unloading) which must not be obstructed enabling free passage for Fire or Ambulance vehicles should ever the need arise. All vehicles must be taxed and insured as required by law and drivers must hold a current driving licence and insurance. Disused vehicles must be removed from the Park. Under no circumstances can commercial vehicles be parked at High View Park, or on the verge in Toms Lane.
9. It is permitted to have panel fencing 2 ft high, with trellis 1 ft making it 3 ft high overall extending to the front of the Park Home only. Any other size fencing (to rear of the plot) or other structures are only permitted with the written consent of the Park owners, and must be of a design and size approved by the Park owners. Only the one shed (that is owned and supplied by the Company) is permitted. Further guidelines are available from the park office.
10. Private gardens must be kept neat and tidy. It is recommended that shrubs should be planted a minimum of 3 ft from the road, and trees 9 ft, for easy access of wider park homes during movement on the roads. Trees and shrubs may not be cut down, removed or damaged; this includes perimeter hedges and fences. Gardens will be left intact when the occupier vacates the plot.
11. There is a limitation of electrical supply, whilst this is more than adequate for and with capacity of every day use of appliances, the installation of electric cookers or electric showers are not permitted.
12. No dogs, cats or any other pets allowed.
13. High View has been marketed as a park without children, a number of residents came here because of this, what is more, we are legally bound to uphold this exclusion. The occupier is responsible for the conduct of children visiting the park and in his / her custody, and must ensure that they play only on one\\\'s own plot, without disturbance to any resident and NOT on the road.
It is forbidden to carry offensive weapons or other objects likely to give offence on the Park, or to interfere with or disturb any flora or fauna on the park.
14. No bonfires are allowed.
15. Everyone using the Park is required to comply with the regulations of the Site Licence, Water Authority or any other Statutory Authority, including compliance with any requirements under the Health & Safety Act.
16. No commercial enterprises or business activities may take place on the Park without the prior written permission of the Park Owners.
17. Television aerials must be of either an internal type, or if affixed outside, must not exceed the height of the Mobile Home and will be affixed in the position approved by the park owners. Satellite dishes should only be sited after first obtaining permission from the Park Office or Head Office. Permission will only be given if affixed to the ground or to your post at the rear of the park home and completely obscured from view.
18. The Park owners reserve the right of free access to plots and when necessary (on reasonable notice, except in emergency) to remove and re-site units from adjoining plots.
19. The Park owners reserve the right that, should the Occupier wish to change the Mobile Home as defined in this Agreement, any replacement unit will be purchased through the Park Owner or his Agent.
20. The Occupier is not permitted to sublet or to take in lodgers in any part of the Mobile Home.
21. The Occupier shall not allow any \\\'For Sale\\\' or other notice board to be erected on or around the plot, except those provided by the company.
22. A rotary line is recommended for hanging out washing.
23. No additional, replacement, repairs or overloading to electrical wiring in the Park owned sheds is permitted. Any repairs required will be carried out only by the Park\\\'s approved electrician.
24. Due to planning restrictions no consent will be given for either new or replacement porches on any home.