Hutton Bonville Caravan Park Park is your gateway to the Yorkshire Dales. Benefiting from stunning rural views, this flagship park is set in well-maintained grounds. It boasts a full-time park warden and maintenance team to ensure it looks its best all year round.
Open from March 1 to January 7, Hutton Bonville Caravan Park is a great base if you enjoy walking or exploring the great outdoors. Ideally located for the North York Moors as well as the Dales, this park offers a wide variety of places to visit. Set in Herriot Country, which is world famous for its rich farming history and broad Yorkshire charm, it enjoys spectacular rural views.
You will never be short of things to do in this stunning corner of England. Hutton Bonville Caravan Park is just four miles away from the vibrant market town of Northallerton. Steeped in history, this bustling shopping centre has something for everyone. If you are interested in architecture, you may want to visit the Church of All Saints, which dates back to 1120.
Northallerton has shops and a wide variety of restaurants and tearooms. You will also find a great selection of local produce, real ales and speciality beers.
Getting There: Hutton Bonville Caravan Park is located just off the A167 in Church Lane.
- Long holiday season, from March 1 to January 7
- Rural location
- Well-maintained site
- Short drive away from the North York Moors and Yorkshire Dales
- Four miles from the market town of Northallerton
- Mount Grace Priory - http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/places/mount-grace-priory/?utm_source=Trip%20Advisor&utm_campaign=Local%20Listings&utm_medium=Trip%20Advisor%20Profiles&utm_content=mount%20grace%20priory
- Yorkshire Dales - http://www.yorkshiredales.org.uk/
- North York Moors - http://www.northyorkmoors.org.uk/
- Joe Cornish Gallery - http://www.joecornishgallery.co.uk/
- Romanby Golf and Country Club - http://www.romanby.com/
Hutton Bonville Caravan Park