Harpswell Hill Park is a well-established residential park nestled in the countryside setting of North Lincoln surrounded by beautiful pastoral views of open farmland and fields creating the perfect backdrop to a peaceful retirement. The park itself is well-kept and benefits from attractive shrubbery and trees as well as well-kept landscaped gardens. Harpswell is also pet friendly and there is plenty of space on the park for dog walking as well as on the many country paths that surround the park.
There are 38 plots on the park- some newly refurbished luxury homes and other open plot spaces for a home of desired specification. Harswell Hill Park is in close walking distance to the centre of the quaint village and parish of Hemswell.
Here residents can find local amenities such as a post office, village store and Hemswell antique market which has four buildings and two coffee shops on site. The park is also in close distance to Kirton in Lindsey- which a good range of local stores, two local pubs, a garden centre with a cafe and a Spar, Tesco and Co-op. Gainsborough is also less than six miles from the park and is a red-brick market town with beautiful eighteenth-century buildings as well as a shopping complex and charming coffee shops. Both towns can be easily accessed by bus with the nearest bus station being a ten-minute walk from the park and Gainsborough is home to both Gainsborough Lea Road and Gainsborough Central station providing residents with ease of access around Lincolnshire and further.
With Lincoln city being half an hour away from the park- residents will never be stuck for things to do. The city is steeped in heritage and history with a range of museums, historic houses and gardens. The cities cobbled roads hosts an excellent range of independent stores as well as being home to St. Marks and Waterside shopping centre where all the high-street shops can be found. Visiting grandchildren will enjoy spending the day out in Lincoln with all the family-fun activities Lincoln has to offer such as the Lincon Mystery Treausre Trail which works as a self-guided tour around the city's stunning Cathedral Quarter. The Lincoln Drill Hall venue will attract residents and family members of all ages with its great array of theatre, comedy, music events and more. Harswell Hill Park is a stunning park in a tranquil location meaning residents can enjoy a quiet peace of mind but are also close enough to enjoy the lively towns of Lincolnshire and the busy city.
Harpswell Hill Park
In these rules:
â€¢ â€œoccupierâ€ means anyone who occupies a park home, whether under an agreement to which the Mobile Homes Act 1983 applies or under a tenancy or any other agreement
â€¢ â€œyouâ€ and â€œyourâ€ refers to the homeowner or other occupier of a park home
â€¢ â€œweâ€, â€œusâ€ and â€œourâ€ refers to the park owner.
These rules are in place to ensure acceptable standards are maintained on the park, which will be of general benefit to occupiers, and to promote and maintain community cohesion. They form part of the agreement by which homeowners occupy the pitch in accordance with the Mobile Homes Act 1983, as amended.
With one exception the rules also apply to any occupiers of park homes who rent their home.
The only rules which do not apply to occupiers who rent their home is rules 16 and 43 about electrical and gas installations and the colour of the exterior of the home, as someone renting their home would not be responsible for these matters.
None of these rules is to have retrospective effect. Accordingly:
â€¢ they are to apply only from the date on which they take effect, which is 16 November 2014; and
â€¢ no occupier who is in occupation on that date will be treated as being in breach due to circumstances which were in existence on that date and which would not have been a breach of the rules in existence before that date.
These rules also apply (for so long as they live on the park) to the park owner and any employees, with the exception of the following rules: 12 and 19.
1. You must not sub-let any plot or park home. Acceptance of the park rules is a condition of tenancy. All park homes brought onto the park must be purchased through us.
Condition of the Pitch
1. For reasons of ventilation and safety you must keep the underneath of your home clear and not use it as a storage space.
2. You must ensure the pitch presents a neat and cared for appearance at all times. All grass including grass on parking areas must be kept neat and tidy. Kerb edgings must be kept clear of soil and vegetation. The planting of, cutting down, trimming or removal of trees and shrubs is permitted after you have obtained our approval in writing (which will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed). Poplar, Conifer and Willow Trees are not permitted. Fruit and Vegetables must not be grown in the ground.
3. The Park is open plan. You must not erect fences or other means of enclosure unless they are of open appearance and of non-combustible material (Iron, Metal or uPVC) and no higher than 1 metre at the front and 2 metres elsewhere and you have obtained our approval in writing (which will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed). You must position fences and any other means of enclosure so as to comply with the park's site licence conditions and fire safety requirements.
4. Concrete slabs must only be laid or removed after you have obtained our approval in writing (which will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed).
5. You must not have external fires, including incinerators.
6. Only rotary clothes dryers are allowed. Washing lines are not permitted.
7. You must not keep inflammable substances on the park except in quantities reasonable for domestic use.
8. You must not keep explosive substances on the park.
9. Wheels must not be removed from the park home chassis.
10. You must not reposition your park home without our approval in writing (which will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed).
11. No external alterations or additions to the park home or pitch are permitted without our approval in writing (which will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed). All skirts, porches, verandas, car ports, conservatories, decking, etc. must be constructed in accordance with the park's site licence, fire safety requirements and local authority planning conditions.
12. You must not have more than one storage shed on the pitch. Where you source the shed yourself the design, standard and size of the shed must be approved by us in writing (approval will not be withheld or delayed unreasonably). You must position the shed so as to comply with the park's site licence and fire safety requirements. The footprint of the shed shall not exceed 3.5m2.
13. You must not have any storage receptacle on the pitch other than the shed mentioned in rule 12 and any receptacle for the storage of domestic waste pending collection by the local authority.
14. You must ensure that any shed or other structure erected in the separation space between park homes is of non-combustible construction and positioned so as to comply with the park's site licence conditions and fire safety requirements. The separation space is the space between your park home and any neighbouring home.
15. You are not to allow any matter to pass into the drainage system which is likely to interfere with the free flow of the contents or cause damage thereto.
16. You are responsible for ensuring the electrical and gas installations and appliances comply with the requirements of the appropriate authorities at all times. Any permanent electrical connection between the park home and outside buildings (i.e. Garage or Shed) must be 0.5 metres below ground level, armour plated, and warning tape must be laid above the cable. Park homes must be heated by mains gas, liquid petroleum gas or electricity. Solid Fuel and Oil Heating is not permitted.
17. You are responsible for the disposal of all household, recyclable and garden waste in approved containers through the local authority service. You must not overfill containers and must place them in the approved position for the local authority collections.
18. You must not deposit any waste or rubbish other than in local authority approved containers on any part of the park (including any individual pitch).
19. You must not use the park home, the pitch or the park (or any part of the park) for any business purpose, and you must not use the park home or the pitch for the storage of stock, plant, machinery or equipment used or last used for any business purpose. However you are at liberty to work individually from home by carrying out any office work of a type which does not create a nuisance to other occupiers and does not involve other staff, other workers, customers or members of the public calling at the park home or the park.
Age of Occupants
20. Homeowners must be over the age of 50 and reside in the park home. Members of the homeowners' immediate family may reside in the park home, with the exception of persons under the age of 18. No persons under the age of 18 may reside in the park home, with the exception of the park owner and their family, the park warden, manager or any resident staff.
Noise Nuisance and Behaviour
21. You must not use musical instruments, all forms of recorded music players, radios and other similar appliances and motor vehicles so as to cause a nuisance to other occupiers, especially between the hours of 10.30pm and 8.00am.
22. You are responsible for the conduct of all visitors to your park home.
23. You must not keep any pets or animals except the following:
- Not more than 2 dogs (other than any of the breeds subject to the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 which are not permitted at all). You must keep any dog under proper control and you must not permit it to frighten other users of the park. You must keep any dog on a leash not exceeding 1m in length and must not allow it to despoil the park.
- Not more than 1 domestic cat. You must keep any cat under proper control and must not permit it to frighten other users of the park, or to despoil the park.
- Not more than 1 budgerigar(s) which you must keep within the park home.
- Not more than 1 Rabbit, Tortoise, Terrapin or Guinea Pig.
The express terms of a homeowner's agreement contain an undertaking on the part of the homeowner not to allow anything which is or becomes a nuisance, inconvenience or disturbance to other occupiers at the park and this undertaking extends to the behaviour of pets and animals. A similar requirement not to cause a nuisance applies to tenants and again this includes the behaviour of pets and animals.
These rules do not have retrospective effect. If the keeping of the pet complied with the previous rules, an occupier will not be treated as being in breach when these rules take effect. However, when the pet dies or leaves it can only be replaced if this would comply with these rules.
24. Nothing in rule 23 of these Park Rules prevents you from keeping an assistance dog if this is required to support your disability and Assistance Dogs UK or any successor body has issued you with an Identification Book or other appropriate evidence.
25. Where water is not separately metered at the park home or not separately charged you must not use hoses, except in case of fire.
26. You must only use fire point hoses in case of fire.
27. You must protect all external water pipes from potential frost damage.
28. You must observe local authority regulations regarding the use of hose pipes.
29. You must not permit waste water to be discharged into the ground.
30. Hoses may only be used from an outside tap. The installation of outside taps must be approved by us in writing (approval will not be withheld or delayed unreasonably).
Vehicles and Parking
31. You must drive all vehicles on the park carefully and within the displayed speed limit.
32. You must not park more than 1 vehicle on the park.
33. You must not park on the roads or grass verges.
34. You must not park anywhere except the driveway, garage or permitted parking space allocated to your park home.
35. Other than for delivering goods and services, you must not park or allow parking of commercial vehicles of any sort on the park, including:
â€¢ light commercial or light goods vehicles as described in the vehicle taxation legislation and
â€¢ vehicles intended for domestic use but derived from or adapted from such a commercial vehicle
with the exception of commercial vehicles, trailers, motorhomes and touring caravans operated by the park owner and their family, the park warden and park staff.
36. You must hold a current driving licence and be insured to drive any vehicle on the park. You must also ensure that any vehicle you drive on the park is taxed in accordance with the requirements of law and is in a roadworthy condition.
37. Disused or unroadworthy vehicles must not be kept anywhere on the park. We reserve the right to remove any vehicle which is apparently abandoned.
38. You must not carry out the following works or repairs on the park:
(a) major vehicle repairs involving dismantling of part(s) of the engine
(b) works which involve the removal of oil or other fuels.
39. You must not use or display guns, firearms and offensive weapons (including crossbows) on the park and you may only keep them on the pitch or in your home if you hold the appropriate licence and they are securely stored in accordance with that licence.
40. Access is not permitted to vacant plots or park homes. Any building materials, plant and machinery must be left undisturbed. Any items left on a vacant plot are deemed the property of the owner.
41. We do not accept liability for personal injury, howsoever caused. We do not accept liability for the loss or damage of any property belonging to you.
42. Television Aerials must be mounted at the rear of the park home. Satellite dishes are permitted after you have obtained our approval in writing (which will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed).
43. Homeowners must maintain the outside of their park home in a clean and tidy condition. Where the exterior is repainted or recovered homeowners must use reasonable endeavours not to depart from the original exterior colour-scheme.
Feeding of Birds
44. The feeding of large birds is not permitted. Only bird seed and fat balls should be used in garden bird feeders.
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you.