Lea Villa Park is a semi retirement/retirement park of just 63 homes located in a rural countryside setting in the lovely village of Lea in Herefordshire. This park is in an great location on the doorsteps of the outstanding Forest of Dean and Wye Valley enjoying superb views of open countryside. The village itself has all essential amenities including Village shop, Church, Village Hall, Garage, Post Office and Public House. There is also a regular bus service which travels to the surrounding local areas, nearby towns and city centre of Gloucester. The pretty market town of Ross-on-Wye is the nearest main town where you will find a wide variety of shops, restaurants and things to do. The Cathedral city of Gloucester is just a short drive away. Lea Villa Park lies just off the A40 and has quick and easy access to Ross-on-Wye, Gloucester, the M5 and M50 motorways. Main line railway stations can be found in Hereford and Gloucester.
Lea Villa Park
In these rules:
â€¢ â€œoccupierâ€ means anyone who occupies a park home, whether under an Agreement to which the Mobile Homes Act 1983 applies or under a tenancy or other agreement.
â€¢ â€œyouâ€ and â€œyourâ€ refers to the home owner or other occupier of a park home
â€¢ â€œweâ€ and â€œourâ€ refers to the park owner.
These rules are in place to ensure acceptable standards are maintained on the park which will be of general benefit to occupiers, and to promote and maintain community cohesion. They form part of the Agreement by which homeowners occupy the pitch in accordance with the Mobile Homes Act 1983 (as amended)
With one exception the rules also apply to any occupiers of park homes who rent their home. The only rule which does not apply to occupiers who rent their home is rule 1 about the colour of the exterior of the home, as someone renting their home would not be responsible for the exterior maintenance.
None of these rules is to have retrospective effect. Accordingly:
They are to apply only from the date on which they take effect, which is (date to be advised)
â€¢ No occupier who is in occupation on that date will be treated as being in breach due to circumstances which we in existence on that date and which would not have been a breach of the rules in existence before that date.
These rules apply (for as long as they live on the park) to the park owner and any employees with the exception of the following rules â€“ Rule 26.
1. Park Homes must be kept in a clean and sound condition. Where the external colour is repainted or recovered home owners must use their best endeavors not to depart from the original exterior colour scheme.
2. Wheels must not be removed, nor the mobile home repositioned. No external alteration of, or addition to the pitch, or fencing is permitted without our prior written approval (approval will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed).
3. You have the right to replace the home on the pitch subject to our approval as to size, type and design and provided that the replacement home is purchased through our agent and be of new manufacture. Our approval will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
4. You must not have more than one storage shed on the pitch. Where you source the shed yourself the design, standard and size of the shed must be approved by us in writing (approval will not unreasonable withheld or delayed).You must position your shed so as to comply with the conditions of the park's site licence and fire safety requirements.
5. Private gardens must be kept neat and tidy. The planting of trees and shrubs in the ground is subject to the site owner's prior approval of types and position. Trees and shrubs must not be damaged or cut down or removed without the site owner's prior consent which will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed. Gardens must be left intact when the occupier vacates the pitch.
6. You must keep the pitch clean and tidy. For reasons of ventilation and safety you must keep the underneath of your home clear and not use it as a storage space.
7. You must not permit waste water to be discharged onto the ground. Leaks from the home must be repaired as soon as they are detected. Where water is not separately metered or rated, the use of hose pipes is forbidden, except in case of fire.
8. Access to vacant pitches is not permitted. Building materials or other plant must be left undisturbed.
9. Clothes lines are to be of a rotary type where space allows. Washing must be reasonably screened from public view wherever possible. Aerials and satellite dishes are to be positioned at the back of the home wherever possible.
10. All household refuse is to be deposited in approved containers, which must not be overfilled.
11. fte Park Home may not be occupied by any number of person which exceeds the manufacturer's recommended number of berths. Subletting is strictly prohibited â€“ family or otherwise.
12. Home Owners/Occupiers are responsible for ensuring that electrical and gas installations and appliances comply at all times with the requirements of the relevant legislation.
13. Only Park Homes of propriety manufacturer which conform to the definitions contained in the Caravan Sites Control of Development Act 1960 are accepted.
14. All vehicles must be driven carefully on the park not exceeding the speed limit of 5mph.
15. Vehicles must be parked in authorised parking spaces. Cars must not be parked so as to cause an obstruction. No vehicles to be parked on grass verges or vacant pitches etc.
16. Only two cars per pitch are permitted to be parked on the park. Residents must use their own numbered parking bay. Occupiers with two cars must park their most frequently used car in the unmarked bays.
17. No commercial vehicles of any type, trailers, touring caravans or motor homes are permitted on the park unless for the purposes of loading or unloading, after which time they must be removed immediately from the Park. They are not to be left unattended at any time. Commercial vehicles owned by trades people carrying out work for the home owners will be permitted (for the purposes of carrying out the work) so long as they are not left on the park after 6pm.
18. Vehicles must be taxed and insured as required by law and drivers must hold a current driving licence and insurance for any vehicle they drive. Disused vehicles must be removed from the Park.
19. No major vehicle maintenance is to be carried out on the Park. All vehicles are to be roadworthy at all times. .
20. All residents should note that they are responsible for their visitor's compliance with the Park Rules regarding motor vehicles.
21. You must not keep any pet or animals except the following:
â€¢ Not more than 1 dog (other than any of the breeds subject to the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 which are not permitted at all). You must keep any dog under proper control and you must not permit it to frighten other users of the park. You must keep any dog on a leash not exceeding 1m in length and must not allow it to despoil the park.
â€¢ Not more than 1 domestic cat. You must keep any cat under proper control and must not permit it to frighten other users if the park, or to despoil the park.
â€¢ Animal or pet housed in a cage, aquarium or similar remaining at all times within your home.
â€¢ Nothing in rule 3 of these park rules prevents you from keeping an assistance dog if this is required to support your disability and Assistance Dogs UK or any successor body has issued you with an Identification Book or other appropriate evidence.
22. Musical instruments, record players, radios, other appliances and Motor Vehicles must not be used to cause nuisance to others, especially between the hours of 10pm and 8am.
23. It is forbidden to display guns, firearms and offensive weapons (including crossbows) on the park and you may only keep them on the pitch or in your home if you hold the appropriate licence and they are securely stored in accordance with that licence.
24. Access is not permitted to vacant pitches. Building materials or other plant must be left undisturbed.
25. No commercial enterprise or business activities may take place on the Park. However you are at liberty to work individually from home carrying out and office work of a type which does not create a nuisance to other occupiers and does not involve other staff, other workers, customers or members of the public calling at the park home or the park.
26. No person under the age of 50 years may reside in a park home with the exception of the park owner and their family and the park warden.
27. The occupier is responsible for the behaviour of any visiting children.
28. Everyone using the Park is required to comply with the Regulations of the Site Licence, Fire Department, or any other Statutory Authority.
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you.