Melbourne Park is a brand-new development for 8 new mobile homes and lies in the centre of Ibstock, Leicestershire, 2 minutes walk from the village centre and 5 minutes walk from the Sence Valley Forest Park.
The park is being developed for the over 50's and because it is a new development interested parties can choose their own style of park home and thus their floorplan. Ibstock lies within easy access of road, rail and air links:
• Junction 22/23 M1 motorway 4 miles
• M42 motorway 3 mile
• Loughborough rail link (East Midlands Trains) 11 miles
• East Midlands Airport 13 miles
• Birmingham Airport 30 Miles
Issued 1st January 1999
1. Mobile homes of propriety manufacture and conforming the definition contained in the mobile home park rules only will be accepted on the park
2. The external colour must be one approved by the owner of the park.
The home must be kept in a satisfactory condition by the home owner.
3. Homes that are not bricked in or otherwise skirted with a material approved by the park owner must have the area beneath the home clear of any material and be in a tidy condition.
4. Each home must have an approved refuse receptacles and fuel bunkers must be kept to the rear of the home and be suitably screened from view.
5. Clothes lines must be of a rotary type and sited at the rear end of the property wherever possible.
6. The erection of fences, ornament walls and the planting of trees must have the prior permission of the park owner.
7. Flowers and shrubs in roadside borders must not project over the roadside surface.
Additional roadside boarders must be approved by the park owner.
All grassed areas within the confines of each plot must be regularly maintained.
8. All electric, gas and solid fuel installations must be maintained in a safe and serviceable condition.
Solid fuel installations must only use solid fuel.
9. Residents are responsible for the behavior of not only their children but for their visiting children.
10. Ball games, cycle racing and any other play activities are not allowed on either the roadways or the car parks. Roller skates and skateboards are banned from the park.
11. All vehicles must be driven carefully with a maximum speed of 5 mph.
12.Each resident will be allocated one parking space. Off the road motorcycles will not be allowed. Vehicles must keep to the and authorised parking spaces.
No parking on any roadway will be allowed except for loading/ unloading.
13.One dog per house will be allowed at the park owners discretion.
This permission is granted on the clear understanding of the following:
A. Dogs must be confined to the homeowners plot.
B.Dogs must be on a lead at all times when away from the owners plot.
C.Dogs must not cause a nuisance or disturbance to others and
D.Dogs must not be allowed to foul any area of the park.
Failure to observe any of these requirements will result in the offending animal being banned from the park.
14. All homes must have a fire extinguisher
15. Alcohol and/ or drug abuse is not aloud. If drug abuse to be found you will be asked to leave.
16. Shouting and screaming at any time is not allowed.
17. Partying without expressed permission of the owner is not allowed.
18. Involvement of offences leading to the police on the park more than once will result in eviction.
19. Disposal of kitchen towels, sanitary towels, baby wipes etc through the toilet is not allowed.
20. Tenets of rented homes must inform the park home owner of any problems ie leaking/ dripping water pipes/ waste pipes in the box provided (moorland).
21. Tenets of the rented home must keep their accommodation warm and well ventilated to avoid condensation and frozen water pipes in wintertime.
22. Each resident must inform the park owner if their accommodation is to be abandoned for more than 7 days.
23. Each resident must place their dustbin outside the gate for collection before 06:00 om on Mondays on a fortnightly scheme.
24. Each resident should make good use of the recycle bins on the park.
25. Each resident or their family must ensure that all visitors are informed of the park rules.
All residents must ensure that visitors obey the park rules.
26. Visitors must park their vehicles in the approved car parks and not on the kerb causing an obstruction to residents.
Visitors must not obstruct parking spaces reserved for other residents outside of the park and not to cause obstructions of gates
27. The park owner is to be informed, in writing, at least four weeks prior to leaving the park.
28. Each resident is to insure that both their members of family and visitors are to respect other persons boundaries of plots and not to walk across these boundaries.
EVERYONE USING THE PARK MUST COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WITH THE WRITTEN AGREEMENT AND THE CONDITIONS LAID DOWN IN THE SITE RULES.
RESIDENTS ARE TO BE RESPONSIBLE IN ENSURING THAT THEIR VISITORS ARE FULLY AWARE OF THE CONDITIONS.
IF ANY OF THESE RULES ARE NOT COMPLIED WITH THEN NOTICE, WILL BE GIVEN IN WRITING TO TERMINATE THE RESPECTIVE AGREEMENT AND TENDENCY ON THE PARK.
A £200 MOVING FEE IS PAYABLE BUT NONE IS REFUNDABLE.