Moor Lane Leisure Park (formally Plex Moss Caravan Park) is a friendly leisure park situated in the beautiful town of Ainsdale just outside Southport. The park which has 65 pitches and is surrounded by open fields which enhances the tranquil setting.
Moor Lane Leisure Park is extremely well maintained with extensive landscaping of trees to complement the surrounding countryside. The park has been apart of the area for over 40 years. Moor Lane Leisure Park joins onto the stunning Formby Golf Resort & Spa just being across the road. The rest of the site boasts well maintained grassed areas with mature trees offer shade and privacy.
Moor Lane Leisure Park
SITE FULES FOR HOLIDAY CARAVAN/LODGE OWNERS.
THE CARAVAN PARK IS FOR HOLIDAY USE ONLY, IT IS NOT A RESIDENTIAL SITE, AND AT NO TIME WILL THE PARK BECOME RESIDENTIAL.
THE SPEED LIMIT IS 5MPH AND A ONE WAY SYSTEM IS IN OPERATION.
ALL HOUSEHOLD WASTE MUST BE DISPOSED BY THE HOLIDAY MAKER
BINS PROVIDED AT THE TOP OF THE CAR PARK.
The holiday home is strictly for personal use therefore your agreement cannot be transferred to any other person. Sub-letting is also forbidden.
1. A clear way must be left at all times on the road around the park to allow free passage for vehicles. Visitors must use the car park provided.
Parking on the grass or roadsides is not allowed no more than one car may be parked at each holiday home.
Speed should be kept to an absolute maximum 5MPH at all times.
No vehicle except a private car is permitted on to the park: motor homes, lorries, vans, commercial vehicles of any sort are not permitted only by prior arrangements.
No driving lessons can be given on the park and learners are not permitted to drive round the park. Only vehicles taxed and insured for use on public roads may be kept on the park, we will remove any disused or broken down vehicles.
Motor vehicles repairs cannot be carried out on the park but a recognised breakdown service may attend in the event of a breakdown.
Washing cards with hosepipe, or fire hoses is not permitted.
2. Holiday homes must be kept in a neat and tidy condition. All garden rubbish, grass cuttings, cardboard, boxes must be removed from site by holiday homeowner. We are still encountering problems with people ignoring this rule. All Xmas trees and decoration to be removed by yourselves and not put in the bins provided by the park.
3. Clotheslines must not be erected on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
4. No firearms, air pistols, catapults and fireworks allowed on the park.
5. For the benefit of the majority of holiday homeowners who would like a peaceful night, please refrain from causing undue noise between 11pm-8am. Noise should be kept to a minimum at all times.
6. Hosepipes, power washers are NOT permitted on the park.
7. Satellite TV - please notify reception before having installed.
8. Sheds - see reception.
9. Pets - Dogs to be kept on a short lead at all times. Exercise off the park. Please clean up after your pet. Not cleaning up after your pet will result in a £40.00 fine. Dogs are permitted at our discretion and individual consent must be sought before any dog is brought to the park. The permission for a pet may be withdrawn if the animal is a nuisance.
10. Boat mooring are available for can side holiday homeowners only.
11. NO DHSS (HOUSING BENEFIT) ALLOWED.
12. All holiday homes must be purchased or sold through the park office. Holiday homes may be offered for re-sale on the park through the proprietor and only if the condition is of an acceptable standard. Any holiday homes which has to be removed from the park due to its age or condition will be subject to a disconnection fee of £550 plus vat which will be payable before removal from the park. On the sale of your holiday home there will be a 15% commission plus vat. All homes resold back to the park will be subject to glass’s guide recommended retail price.
13. All holiday homes be fully insured through the park.
14. All payments including site fees and rates are non-refundable.
15. Evidence of your permanent address must be supplied. This address cannot be your main address and the park address should not be used for deliveries of post.
16. The park cannot be used as a base from which to travel to and from work on a regular basis.
17. No holiday home shall be used for sleeping a number of persons greater that then number for which it was designed.
18. The park will close for approximately 1 week from last Sunday in January.
19. The park is private property and we reserve the right to the refuse anyone other than you and those lawfully staying with your permission to enter the park.
20. Visitors must leave the park by 11.00pm.
21. We do not permit traders or sales man access to the park except with prior consent.
22. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and your visitors comply with the terms of the site licence in relation to the park.
23. You and anybody staying in your home agrees to abide by the park rules, we are entitled to effect anyone from the park who acts in a manner likely to upset or annoy others this includes the staff or to bring the park in to distribute.
24. The colour of the exterior of the holiday homes cannot be changed.
25. The holiday homes must be maintained in a state capable of movement but may not be moved off the pitch without prior consent in writing.
26. Nothing may be displayed in the windows or on the exterior of the holiday homes except its number or a nameplate of a reasonable size.
27. We must be supplied with a key for each holiday home.
28. All veranda’s and balcony must be purchased through the office.
29. You must not install slabs or paving without first obtaining written permission from the office.
30. You are responsible for the cleanliness of the holiday home pitch, and fro keeping the area around the holiday home clean and tidy.
END OF SEASON
31. It is your responsibility to drain down and prepare the holiday home for winter.
32. We advise all gas, electricity and water connections must be switched off in the winter.
33. During the closed season the curtains of your holiday homes should be drawn back and all items of value removed.
34. The owner shall be solely responsible for securing the holiday homes and shall ensure that the caravan and its contents are adequately insured throughout the closed season against all usual risks including flood, storm and tempest.
35. MAXIMUM OF 2 GAS BOTTLES PER HOLIDAY HOMES (HEALTH & SAFETY), gas bottles must be paid for at the time or ordering. All gas bottles must be purchased through the office.
36. If you have any problems with electric, gas or water systems please contact reception. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SOLVE IT YOURSELF. Do not introduce any foreign items into the drainage system including cleaning cloths, baby’s nappies, sanitary towels and condoms, cooking fat, engine oil, grease or paint. No tents permitted on the park.
37. We do not permit the erection of fences or any manes of enclosure of a holiday home pitch.
38. You must not dig any holes around the park.
39. Quad bikes, trail bikes are not permitted on the park.
CHILDRED AND RECREATION
40. Children are the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. Children must be supervised at all times so that they are not a nuisance to themselves or others. No ball games allowed on the park. Kites must not be flown on the park. No roller-skating, roller-blading or micro scooters.
41. The holiday homes must be equipped with adequate firefighting equipment. As a minimum this should be 1kg fire extinguisher, smoke detector and fire blanket. All equipment must be maintained in a good condition and in full working order.
42. Fire hoses only to be used in the event of fire. Not to be used for washing cars etc.
43. It is your responsibility to ensure that all occupants of you holiday homes are familiar with the location of the fire points and the contents of the fire notices displayed at each point. No fuels or combustible material other than LGP containers may be stored on the park.
HOLIDAY HOMES MUST BE CLEARLY NUMBERED
THESE RULES ARE DRAWN UP TO ENSURE THE COMFORT AND WELL BEING OF ALL OUR HOLIDAY HOME OWNERS.