There is a Viewing Event for this development on 17th-18th July 2021. Book your personal viewing appointment today!
The busy town of Bordon is a stunning place to visit in beautiful Hampshire. Nestled in the heart of southern England, Hampshire is a county with plenty of history, heritage, and nature. One of the best ways to explore Hampshire is to live here. What better way to do this than with a park home? This park home estate is a gated community in the middle of the countryside for the over 45s. Based in the east of the county, Bordon is a small town metropolis which is easy to reach from the park by car and public transport. Each of the luxury park homes available here are detached with gardens and full landscaping, giving you privacy, peace and quiet as and when you need it. You can enjoy local Hampshire and nearby Surrey with ease, the park is right on the doorstep of major links to attractions and famous sites of interest for miles around.
The town of Bordon is just a five-minute drive away and has plenty of different amenities and sites of interest, if you ever need to pop to the shop, or visit restaurants or bars, you are always free to do so with minimal effort. Bordon is home to the Forest Shopping Centre, which can be your one-stop-shop for everything you need.
Bordon is best explored on foot, though it is well-linked to many popular sites and attractions of East Hampshire. Bordon itself has plenty of historical significance, too. The town is designated part of a Site of Special Scientific Interest, as it resides in an area of ecological importance.The local nature trails of the nearby Deadwater Valley Park sit among extensive woodland that stretches over 50 acres and is well-known for being home to much wildlife.
Lymington Sea Water Baths – 57 miles
• Only a short drive away, Lymington Sea Water Baths is a fantastic outdoor family fun attraction where people of all ages can enjoy some aquatic fun. With flumes, slides, and plenty of events popping up from season to season, it is one of Hampshire's most popular family resorts.
Gunwharf Keys – 29 miles
• Gunwharf Keys is Portsmouth's landmark shopping outlet. With more than 90 different shops, stores and outlets and a massive array of restaurants, retail brands and bars waiting for you enjoy at your leisure.
Southampton SeaCity – 34 miles
• This expansive collection of historical artefacts and pieces of local intrigue will be of interest to anyone wanting to learn about Southampton. It is open seven days a week, between 10am and 5pm each day. It is easily spotted thanks to its famous clock tower!
Hollycombe – 7 miles
• Only a few miles from Bordon, Hollycombe is host to the biggest collection of traditional fairground rides and attractions in the UK. Boasting classic fairground pieces and rides from a bygone age, and with many of them steam-powered, you can take the whole family on a fascinating trip back in time while having some exhilarating fun at the same time.
The Mayflower Theatre – 34 miles
• This extensive and traditional playhouse puts on musicals, international and local shows alike from season to season. Whether you like comedy, opera, classic musicals, or something a little more contemporary, there will always be something on the bill to appeal to you.
Frensham Great Pond – 6 miles
• This man-made beach zone is safe to swim in and is a beautiful sight to take in on a warm summer's day. With nature and woodland walks which run alongside the pond, this place is great to visit if you love the outdoors.
Birdworld - 6 miles
• Over two thousand different critters make Birdworld at Farnham their home. There are penguins, owls, parrots and lots of different exhibitions and trails for you to get involved with if you're keen to learn more about our favourite feathered friends.
Champneys Liphook – 8 miles
• Relax and unwind at the nearby Champneys resort based just a few miles down the road in Liphook. There's nothing quite like taking a nice soak and pampering every so often.
Alice Holt Forest – 5 miles
• Alice Holt Forest is a beautiful royal forest nestled deep within Hampshire, offering stunning natural views, cycling trails and plenty of chances for kids to try out some new activities. It's also a beautiful picnic zone where you can hire BBQ sets.
The Sculpture Park – 7 miles
• Explore the variety of animal sculptures, abstract exhibits, and even beautiful gardens. Whether you enjoy looking at the artwork and sculptures or simply taking a wander through the lush surroundings, there are plenty of great reasons to come and take a closer look.
Hindhead Commons and the Devil's Punch Bowl – 8 miles
• This National Trust site is open all year round, offering incredible panoramas of natural beauty. It is a beautiful place to visit during the warmer months. The area in general has been granted the status of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is home to an incredible number of flowers and plant life.
Why Live at Oakwood Court?
This park home development is exceptionally well-positioned in the south of England, you can pick and choose between natural walks and wanders and a city break or two all with being able to head home again afterwards.
This is a safe, secure community with plenty of privacy and all the amenities you will need making it a wonderful way to spend your retirement.
Hampshire and Surrey are two of our most beautiful counties and are home to some genuinely fascinating heritage trails and natural wonders.
Oakwood Court homes are some of our most popular, and it's not hard to understand why. Why not take a look at some of the appealing homes we have available for sale now?
Choose a beautiful park home and gain access to some of England's hidden delights on your doorstep.
HOUSE TO SELL?
The park offers an innovative 100% market value home part exchange scheme which allows buyers to move without the worries and uncertainties of selling an existing house on the open market, with no fees to pay.
HOME EXCHANGE EXAMPLE:
Value of your existing home......................£300,000
Price of new park home..............................£225,000
Cash for you to enjoy....................................£75,000
Amount you pay - Zero.
No estate agent fees. No solicitors fees. No stamp duty. Market value of your home is based on independent estate agents appraisals and part exchange assessment, subject to survey.