Set in 60 aces of Greenland, our well established family park pride themselves on location and service.
Huge investment has been made on the Holiday Home and Lodge developments over the past 8 years, making our parks two premier parks in the North West.
Toilets and Showers
Laundry Room (all machines are token operated)
Iron and board.
Dog walking area
Pied Piper Club House (Free Membership whilst staying on park)
The club house is the ideal place to unwind after a day's activities, Open every weekend from March through to November and Thursday to Sunday throughout the summer. Children are welcome in the club house when accompanied by an adult.
Large Screen TV
Live entertainment, Bingo and Quiz nights
Pipers Height Caravan park is a licensed Holiday Park, therefore, your holiday home must only be used for holiday and recreational purposes. NOT your permanent residential address. Proof of your residential address is required by the caravan park annually
1. The park is licensed for use from 1st March each year to 14th February the following year.
2. A 10mph speed limit must be adhered to throughout the park.
3. No Holiday Homes on the park can be sold or exchanged without the consent of the proprietors. The proprietors shall have the right of pre-emption (first refusal) in respect of all owners' Holiday Homes, the purchase price of which shall be the book value of the Holiday Home. Alternatively the Holiday Home will be sold through Pipers Height Caravan Park, the buyer shall pay the proprietors a commission of 20% plus V.A.T. on the full selling price. The minimum commission payable to the park is £3,500 plus VAT. on the full selling price. The minimum commission payable to the park is £3,500 plus VAT. Holiday Homes 10 years and above cannot be sold privately.
4. The proprietors reserve the right to refuse admission or sale to any person. Any
unauthorized person will be asked to leave the park immediately.
5. Hiring or sub-letting of any Holiday Home is strictly forbidden.
Holiday Homes may be loaned to members of the owner's immediate family providing the proprietors are notified in advance. Holiday Home owners are responsible for the conduct and behavior of their visitors at all times.
6. If a Holiday Home is gifted or inherited, such gift or inheritance does not include the plot on which the Holiday Home stands. The Holiday Home must be moved at the owner's expense within 14 days of the gift or inheritance.
7. Insurance. All owners of Holiday Homes must provide their own insurance of Holiday Home and contents, for fire and theft, storm and tempest damage, plus third party liability cover. A copy of the insurance certificate must be given to the sales office on an annual basis.
8. A smoke alarm and a suitable fire extinguisher must be installed in your Holiday Home and be in full working order and regularly inspected.
9. The installation of any alarm or other security system is not permitted on the park.
10. Gardens must be kept tidy and lawns mown. No fences, sheds, verandas, dog kennels or storage containers to be erected or any alterations to your plot without the consent of the proprietor. No garden gnomes, signs, streamers or statutory to be displayed without consent by the proprietor. A maximum of 4 solar lights are permitted per Holiday Home and are to be kept strictly on the garden area. All BBQ,s must be covered with a BBQ cover after use.
11. Each Holiday Home must have installed a gas bottle storage unit. Supply and erection of the storage unit must be arranged through the proprietors.
12. The proprietors will inspect Holiday Homes annually and reserve the right to request the removal of any Holiday Home which the owner fails to maintain to the required standard. Before taking such action due notice shall be given and reasonable time allowed for defects to be remedied.
13. The proprietors reserve the right to re-let a plot and remove the Holiday Home there on if RENT/RATES are not paid within reasonable time after the due date.
Any costs associated with such removal shall be chargeable to the Holiday Home owner.
14. Cars must be parked in the parking bay provided.
15. No rent/rates or any part thereof shall be refundable.
16. Monies owing must be paid by the due date on the invoice.
17. Any electrical faults which occur from the main switch within your Holiday Home are your responsibility and all costs for any repairs will be charged to you.
18. All Holiday Homes will be fitted with an approved electricity pre pay supply meter. Top up pre payment cards may only be purchased from the proprietors.
19. Any faults which occur on the water supply or plumbing system beyond the mains inlet stop tap are your responsibility and all costs for any repairs will be charged to you.
20. Please note to avoid possible overload of the electrical system there shall be no installation of washing machines or tumble dryers in Holiday Homes (unless flitted by the manufacturer) or storage units, These facilities are provided in the main laundry room.
Holiday Homes that have washing and drying machines fitted by the manufactures are permitted.
21. Clothes lines are NOT permitted on the park. One window maiden may be used on your Holiday Home.
22. No business activity is allowed to be run from the Holiday Home.
Tradesmen or Contractors are not permitted on the park without permission.
23. No advertising or sales of items is permitted on the park.
24. EXTERNAL FIRES ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Controlled barbecues are permitted.
25. Our personal address must not be used for delivery of any mail.
26. Behavior standards.
To act in courteous and considerate manner towards the proprietors, staff, and other customers of ours at all times. To supervise children and dogs so that they are not a nuisance, or danger to themselves or others.
27. You further agree that you will not:-
Commit any criminal offence on the park or use your Holiday Home for the furtherance of any criminal activity.
Commit any acts of vandalism or nuisance.
Use any unlawful drugs. Create any noise or disturbance.
28. Children must not be allowed to play in the toilet block, laundry room, around other peoples Holiday Homes, or on the garden areas or trees.
29. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and must not be allowed to foul on any part of the park. Dogs must not be taken onto the grass verges outside the park entrance. Please use the dog field provided.
30. DEBTS incurred on or off the park or breaking the law will automatically result in the termination of your contract.
Not withstanding any liability under the Occupiers Liability Act 1997 or otherwise, all Holiday Homes, motor cars, vehicles of all descriptions and their contents are permitted to enter the Holiday Home park at the owners' risk. The proprietors will accept no responsibility for any damage occasional to such property or for any injury to any licensee, members of his or her family or friends whilst on the park howsoever caused.
32. Deposits for pitch fees and Holiday Homes will only be accepted on the receipt of a signed and dated contract agreement, deposits received by the park are not refundable.
33. The proprietors reserve the right after due warning to terminate a tenancy and remove the Holiday Home on serious breach of Contract Agreement or in any other case where Holiday Home owner or any other person connected with a Holiday Home persists in committing a disturbance or nuisance.
34. The proprietors reserve the right to alter or amend this Contract Agreement at any
time without notice.
35. Owners of Holiday Homes are advised to read the Contract Agreement carefully and to acquaint their families and visitors with the contents.