A brand new and exclusive residential park, situated in Kent. The park has incredible views over the River Medway and Port Werburgh Marina – hence the name. The great location really makes it perfect for those who are drawn to the water, but if staying on dry land is more your thing, then there is plenty to do away from the water too.
There are pretty woodland areas all within walking distance of the park, which is perfect for those of you are nature lovers, or even people who just like to spend time outside. For those of you who love history and culture, this area is rich with it. Quaint little villages are all within walking distance, offering a charming and picturesque view of the Kent countryside. The town of Upnor is only a few miles away, with its cobbled streets and famous castle, it is a perfect destination for those who love to experience the wonderful history of Britain.
The park itself is situated on the marina, and is actually part of the marina itself. There are leisure moorings available, so if you’re thinking about taking up sailing, or if you’re already an avid sailor then this is perfect. Port Werburgh Park is perfect for those who want to take up sailing in their retirement, or for those who haven’t had time to do it while working and now are free to do more of what they love. The park is exclusively for the retired, so everyone there will be interested in the same quiet life as you, meaning no noisy neighbours!
That being said, for those who aren’t ready for the pipe and slippers lifestyle just yet, the nearby village of Hoo St Werburgh is only a short distance away and provides a lot of amenities and services. There are supermarkets and shops, so you needn’t travel far to get your weekly shop in and there are also two doctors surgeries. Many people really like this, because they feel safe in the knowledge that medical help is only a short way away.
For those who want to remain fit and active, Hoo St Werburgh also caters to the more active lifestyles. A leisure centre with a swimming pool and squash courts can help you keep fit and healthy and a public golf course and bowls centre will allow you to learn a new skill, or even fine tune an old one! There is no reason to sit indoors here, as there really is so much to do in the local area.
Although there is a lot to do, you will actually be based in quite a quiet area of Kent – far away from the hustle and bustle of modern life. This is great news for most people, but if you want people to come and visit – or if you like to travel to see family then you may be concerned about the transport links. Well worry no more, the park is situated within a few miles of the M20, M2 and M25. You are close enough that a short drive will get you on your way, but not close enough that you have to worry about hearing the traffic at all hours.
The park itself is securely locked and gated, with each resident being provided with an access pass that they can have on their person or in their car. The gates remain open throughout the day but are locked at dusk each day providing real security and peace of mind for everyone living there. Visitors can also be given a key code to open the gates, if they are planning on arriving out of hours. Port Werburgh Park really is a great place to enjoy your retirement, safe and secure yet nearby to a hub of history and culture.
- Spectacular Views over the River Medway in Kent
- Transport links including the M25, the A2/M2 and the M20
- Designed exclusively for the over 50’s
- Secure gated environment for peace of mind
- Moorings available a short walk away at Port Werburgh Marina (additional cost)
- Specify your park home to your individual requirements and taste
Port Werburgh Residential Park
In these rules the 'owner' is Residential Marine Ltd. and the 'occupier' is the owner of the mobile home.
1. Port Werburgh Park is a retirement park and all occupants must be aged 50 or above. Children are not permitted.
2. Only Mobile Homes of proprietary manufacture which conform to the definitions contained in the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960, the Caravan Sites Act 1968 and the Mobile Homes Act 1975 are accepted and only one Mobile Home shall be stationed on any standing.
3. Mobile Homes must be kept in sound and clean condition. Decoration and external colour must be maintained to the satisfaction of the owner. Wheels must not be removed nor the Mobile Home repositioned without permission. No external alteration or addition to the Mobile Home or pitch is permitted without the prior approval of the owner.
4. The Mobile Home may be used by the occupier and members of his permanent household and bona fide guests only and the number or occupants shall not exceed the specified number of berths.
5. Occupants are responsible for ensuring that electrical installations and appliances comply at all times with the requirements of the Institution of Electrical Engineers and/or other appropriate authorities.
6. Any work carried out on gas appliances must be done by a fitter on the 'Gas Safe' registry.
7. It is the occupier's responsibility to ensure that all household refuse is deposited in approved containers and put out for collection at the correct time.
8. Musical instruments, record players, radios and other appliances must not be used to cause nuisance to others, especially between the hours of 10.30pm and 8am.
9. Two cars may be parked adjacent to the mobile home. On no account are the roads to be obstructed. All vehicles must be driven carefully on the Park not exceeding the speed limit of 1Omph. Vehicles must be taxed and insured as required by law and drivers must hold a current driving licence and insurance. Disused vehicles must be removed from the Park and the prior written approval of the owner must be obtained before parking commercial vehicles. Parking on the roads is prohibited by the Planning Authority.
10. Washing lines are to be reasonably screened from public view.
11. Private gardens must be kept neat and tidy. The planting of trees and shrubs is subject to the owner's prior approval of types and position. Trees and shrubs may be required to be cut down or removed at the cost of the occupier if they grow too large. Gardens will be left intact when the occupier vacates the pitch.
12. No farmyard animals or poultry may be kept on the pitch (cage birds excepted). Dogs and cats are permitted with the prior consent of the owner who reserves the right to withdraw such consent in the event of complaints being made to him about such animals.
13. The occupier is responsible for the conduct of children of visitors.
14. It is forbidden to carry offensive weapons or other objects likely to give offence on the Park.
15. Everyone using the Park is required to comply with the regulations of the Site Licence, local authority or any other statutory authority.
16. No commercial enterprise or business activities may take place on the Park without the prior permission of the owner.
17. Aerials for television or radio may be erected with the consent of the owner.
18. No hedges are permitted between the Mobile Homes within the 6m spacing. Other fences and hedges may be permitted but must not exceed one metre in height.
19. Nothing of an inflammable nature is allowed in the 6m spacing.
20. Cars parked alongside the Mobile Home must not obstruct any door or fire escape.
21. No car ports, lean-tos or extensions are permitted in the 6m spacing.
22. No sheds will permitted in the 6m spacing unless they are of a non-combustible material and for this written authority will be required from the owner.
23. No construction or building will be permitted without the written consent of the owner.
24. Street lights are provided and it is the responsibility of the occupier to ensure they work.
25. Storage space is provided in the garage (if provided) or shed. No materials or tools are to be stored under the home or in the garden.
26. The occupier is responsible for the cleanliness of the pitch. He must also keep the area underneath the Mobile Home clear.
27. Rent is to be paid one month in advance. Water, electricity and sewage bills are to be paid on presentation.
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you.