Sea View Caravan Park is in Warton, close to the tranquil picturesque town of Lytham making it an ideal place for retired and semi-retired residents to settle.
The caravan park is located just a mile from the centre of Warton village. This means all the village facilities are in close distance including a Tesco Express, Co-op, takeaways and local friendly pubs including The Birley Arms. A ten-minute drive or half-hour bus journey leads you to the coastal gem of Lytham. The town is a popular walking destination due to its picturesque stretch of coastline and stunning Lytham Hall and Lytham Windmill. The town high street contains a variety of local independent retailers, charming cafes and fine-dining restaurants such as Gusto and Spago along with cosy pubs such as The Ship and Royal or The County. During the summer Lytham is home to Lytham Festival where headline acts perform on the beautiful greenery, other events including comedy nights, fairs, theatre and live music occur throughout the year at Lowther Pavilion. A fifteen-minute drive from the park leads you to Fairhaven Lake which is a popular destination for boating, tennis-playing, miniature golf and visiting the lovely café that overlooks the scenic lake and its wildlife.
A ten-minute car journey from the park takes you to the stunning village of Wrea Green. Which has won Lancashire’s Best Kept Village award on numerous occasions. The village is home to Ribby Hall which features great cafés and restaurants, a luxurious spa and swimming and sporting facilities. Within Wrea Green is also The Villa Bar and Restaurant which serves delicious authentic food and friendly pub The Grapes. A half-hour journey from Sea View takes you to the university city of Preston. The lively city has much to offer with extensive range of local and loved-chain eateries. The large collection of high street retailers centred in the St. George’s and Fishergate shopping centre alongside the four-day weekly indoor and outdoor markets make Preston an ideal shopping location. The city’s Avenham Park is renowned for its beautiful scenery due to the aesthetic Japanese gardens and pastoral backdrop of the River Ribble.
Sea View Park belongs to the North Country Leisure company which is a small family-run business with over twenty years of experience.
Sea View Park
The following park rules are expected to be complied with at all times. Disregard of any of these rules could mean the termination of your site agreement. Park rules are provided so we can ensure a peaceful and enjoyable park. Any further concerns can be dealt with from the park office.
1. Speed must not exceed 10 mph at any time.
2. dogs must be kept on a lead at all times on the park. If your dog fouls the park please clean it up.
3. Refuse is to be placed in the containers in the signposted compound.
4. Weedkillers must not be used on the park.
5. No cutting of trees or hedges, digging the ground or knocking stakes into the ground.
6. Parents are asked to see that their children behave in a manner not to cause annoyance to other park home and holiday home owners.
7. No ball games or flying of kites are allowed on the park. Soft balls or shuttlecocks are acceptable.
8. We ask that radios, TV\\\\\\\'s etc, should be kept at an acceptable volume and not cause nuisance to neighbours.
9. Park homes and holiday homes should be kept in a clean and smart appearance.
10. Items should not be kept under holiday homes.
11. It is recommended that park home and holiday home owners have at least one smoke alarm and fire extinguishers also please make yourselves aware if the fire points around the park.
12. Bottled gas is available and supplied from the park office, it is advisable to have two bottles and these should be secured.
13. Please do not paint flags on holiday home pitches.
14. Every park home and holiday home must be insured. Insurance for holiday homes is available from the park office.
15. Charges will be made for any jobs carried out on park homes and holiday homes, plus materials, unless still under the manufacturers warranty.
16. No sub-letting of park homes or holiday homes.
17. No washing lines. Rotary dryers are allowed but only with agreement and consultation and only to be erected when in use.
18. Private sales of holiday homes to stay on the park is not allowed, any holiday home sale or resale must be negotiated through the office.
19. Park home re-sale should be in accordance with the 2013 amended mobile homes act.
20. Mobile home owners should be of an age of fifty plus.
21. Businesses may not be run from Holiday home caravans and post will not be accepted for these.
22. Metal storage containers only for outside storage, please consult for height and size through the park office.
23. Fences are not allowed around holiday homes.
24. Any balconies, steps, decking, fencings, caravan skirtings must be agreed to by the park office to determine size.
25. Any discrimination against any tenant due to sexual orientation, colour, religion or racial difference will not be tolerated as it is a criminal offence.
26. Neither Sea View Caravan and Residential Park nor any employees accepts any liability for any loss, damage, or injury, however caused to any person or property, whilst staying or visiting at the park.
27. Any dispute will be settled by the park office, their word being final, payment of pitch fees is deemed accepted to these.