Stalmine Country Park is a private residential park designed for those over the age of fifty making it an ideal location for retired and semi-retired park home owners.
The park is situated on a semi-rural country lane of Stalmine village creating a serene and quiet environment amongst a pastoral landscape. Stalmine village belongs to a collection of countryside villages creating the area of ‘over-wyre.’ So Stalmine Country Park is also only two miles from Hambleton and three miles from Preesall. Located of the A588 road, the park offers a direct route to Lancaster. Approximately half an hour away, Lancaster is deep-rooted in history and has stunning Georgian architecture. The city offers a perfect day out with its famous Williamson Park, a scenic natural setting home to the stunning butterfly house. Lancaster is a brilliant shopping location and is renowned for its quirky boutiques and independent stores, the Charter Market is open twice-weekly and is home to over forty stalls with a wide selection of goods. The city offers leisurely activities for the grandchildren such as Energy Indoor Soft Play as well as great family days out at Lancaster Canal Cruises and Waterbus and Lancaster Castle. Twelve minutes from the park is Poulton-le-Fylde, an aesthetic, historic market town. The city is home to a weekly farmers market, as well as a lively compact town square with both independent and high-street retailers. The town has a great range of eateries including many traditional pubs, including the Thatched House Pub which has its own microbrewery on site. The park is also dog friendly.
Stalmine Country Park, Stalmine
Park Rules for Stalmine Country Park
These rules are in place to ensure acceptable standards are maintained on the park, which will be of general benefit to occupiers, and to promote and maintain community cohesion. They form part of the Agreement by which homeowners occupy the pitch in accordance with the Mobile Homes Act 1983.
1. Park homes must be maintained in a clean and tidy condition, where the exterior may be repainted, the original colour must be maintained. Approval from the park owners must be received for any change in colour, structure of the park home or features including; fences, hedges or trees.
2. You must not have external fires including incinerators.
3. Guns, firearms or other offensive weapons must not be kept on the park.
4. Storage sheds are only permitted with the approval of the owner and must be of design, size and standard to comply with the park licence.
5. The park home occupier is responsible for all household refuse to be deposited in refuse sacks or approved containers- which must not be overfilled.
6. You must not use the park home for any business purpose; however it is permissible to work from your home through carrying out office work, which does not create a disturbance to other occupiers and does not involve other staff, customers or members of the public visiting the home.
7. No person under the age of 50 years old may permanently reside in the park home. Guests younger than 50 are able to stay on an occasional basis. This concession may be removed by the park owner, if abused.
8. You must not play musical instruments, recorded music or televisions, at a volume which would cause a disturbance to other residents, between 10:30pm and 8:00am.
9. You must not keep any pet/animal except the following;
- No more than 1 dog (which must not be classed under the dangerous dogs act 1991)
- Any dog must be kept under proper control, and not allow it to disturb the peace or let it frighten other users of the park.
- You must keep your dog on a lead at all times while on the park and must not allow it to despoil the park.
- Not more than 1 domestic cat- which must be kept under control at all times and not be allowed to despoil the park.
10. All cars must be driven carefully and adhere to the one-way traffic system and the 10 mph limit. Cars must be taxed, insured and drivers must have a current driver’s licence. Normal traffic rules apply to park roads. Disused or non-roadworthy vehicles must not be kept on the park and we reserve the right to remove any vehicle which does not comply with the above rule or is abandoned. Joy riding of cycles, motor bikes and mopeds is strictly prohibited on park roads.
11. Park home owners are responsible for the electrical, water and gas appliances in the home and regular servicing is recommended.
12. No washing lines are allowed; rotary airers are permitted but must be folded away when not in use.
13. The park home owner is responsible for the conduct for any visitor to their home.
14. Everyone using the park is required to comply with the regulations of the site licence and any other statutory authority.
15. The park home owner is responsible for ensuring a working, dry powder fire extinguisher is situated in the home, preferably in the kitchen. Also, a smoke and CO2 alarm must be fitted and working. The park home should be fully insured to cover third party damage and evidence of the policy should be made available to the park owners upon request.
16. The park home must not be sublet to any third party.