West End Park is an excellent five-star park designed for mature residents over the age of forty. The park is in a semi-rural location in the small market town of Kirkham, perfect for residents looking for a luxurious and unwinding retirement or wanting to downsize their property and find a more slow-paced tranquil lifestyle.
West End has great natural scenery and is surrounded by the beautiful pastoral views overlooking the Lancashire countryside, the park also has landscaped gardens on-site that create an agrarian feel. However, despite the countrified setting the park is also stylish and well-maintained. Furthermore, the park homes themselves benefit from deluxe contemporary exterior and interior. Therefore, residents at West End benefit both from feeling close to nature but also feeling content and secure in a modern establishment. There is a village-like ambience on-site and this is established through the close community of residents and the range of various static homes
The park is only one and a half miles of the Kirkham and Weshem railway station and half a mile from a bus route which is excellent news for residents who don't drive. Kirkham town centre is under two-miles from the park and takes five-minutes to drive to. Kirkham holds a good selection of amenities including a post office and supermarket which means living close to the town is highly convenient for residents. There is also a monthly market which sells an extensive range of goods from locally-sourced foodstuffs to stylish homemade crafts. The award winning Wrea Green village with its stunning natural scenery is two-miles from West End. Within Wrea Green is local, friendly pub The Grapes which has a mouth-watering menu of delicious homemade pub classics- perfect for a treat night out!
Six miles from West End Park is the stunning coastal gem of Lytham St. Annes. Lytham is a stunning town full of stylish independent retailers and contemporary bars. Lytham is renowned for great eateries which include local high-quality cafes such as Zest and authentic Italian restaurants such as Portofino's or Gusto's. Lytham is also home to the iconic windmill which sits on lush acres of green fields and Lytham Hall- a beautiful site of historic interest where a delicious tea rooms is found and great family-friendly events which occur throughout the year. St-Annes-On-Sea is Lytham's neighbouring town and is home to a stunning beach coastline with a scenic pier, perfect for a day out with grandchildren or a relaxing seaside stroll.
West End Park is in an ideal location to relax, unwind and find a new way of life amongst the beautiful countryside of Lancashire. For first-time park home buyers and experienced owners, you will feel a sense of community and belonging in West End Park as well as enjoying the luxury of your own well-designed static home.
West End Park
The following rules of occupation are for the good management of Park Home (Mobile Home) and the benefit of all who use them. These rules form part of the agreement to occupy the pitch.
1. Only Park Homes (Mobile Homes) of proprietary manufacture which conform to the definitions contained in the Caravan Sites and Control of Developments Act 1960, the Caravan Sites Act 1968 and the Mobile Homes Act 1975 and 1983 and comply with BS3632, shall be newly listed.
2. Park Homes (Mobile Homes) must be kept in sound and clean condition. External decoration and colour must be maintained to the satisfaction of the Owner. Wheels must not be removed, nor the Park Home (Mobile Home) re-positioned without permission. No alteration or addition to the Park Home (Mobile Home) or pitch is permitted without prior written approval of the Owner.
3. The Occupier is responsible for the cleanliness of the pitch. He must also keep the area underneath the Park Home (Mobile Home) clear. Public places and footpaths shall not be littered in a any way.
4. The Park Home (Mobile Home) may be used by the Occupier and members of his permanent household and bona fide guests only (and in any event for the occupation of such number of persons as shall not exceed the specified number of berths).
5. Park Home (Mobile Home) units shall not be sublet.
6. Occupiers are responsible for ensuring that electrical, water and gas installations and appliances comply at all times with the requirements of the Institution of Electrical Engineers and/or other appropriate Authorities.
7. The Occupier must not permit waste water to be discharged onto the ground. Where water is not separately metered or rated the use of hoses is forbidden without prior approval of the Owner, except in case of fire.
8. The Occupier is responsible that all household refuse is deposited in approved containers which must not be over filled and must be placed in the approved condition and position for regular collection.
9. Musical instruments, record players, radios, other appliances and motor vehicles must not be used to cause nuisance to others, especially between the hours of 10.30pm and 8.00am.
10. All vehicles must be driven carefully on the park not exceeding the speed limited of 10 m.p.h. Vehicles must keep to the authorised parking spaces and to the roads, which must not be obstructed. Vehicles must be taxed and insured as required by law and drivers must hold a current driving licence and insurance. Disused vehicles must be removed form the park. No commercial vehicles are allowed to be parked on the park.
11. No major repairs or services to be carried out on cars or any motor vehicle on the park.
12. Porches, storage sheds, fuel bunkers or other structures are only permitted with the approval of the Owner and where permitted must be of a design, size and standard approved by the Owner in writing.
13. Private gardens, where permitted, must be kept neat and tidy and no fences or other means of enclosure shall be permitted. Trees and shrubs may not be lopped,topped, felled, removed or damaged. Gardens will be left in a condition to be agreed with the Owner when the Occupier vacates the pitch.
14. Washing is to be reasonably screened from public view, preferably using whirly drying lines.
15. Pets and livestock, where permitted at the owners discretion, must be kept under proper control and not allowed to despoil the park.
16. The Occupier is responsible for the conduct of children in his/her custody and of visitors.
17. Guns, firearms or other offensive weapons of any description shall not be used on the park and shall only be kept with a licence from the Police Authority and with the written consent of the owner. It is forbidden to interfere with, or disturb any flora or fauna on the estate.
18. Everyone using the park is required to comply with the regulations of the site licence, water authority or any other statutory authority.
19. Access is not permitted to vacant pitches. Building materials or other plant must be left undisturbed.
20. No commercial enterprise or business activities may take place on the park.
21. The occupier will obtain the owners consent before erecting outside aerials which shall have suitable public liability insurance cover.
22. Occupiers must not use fire points provided for other than the emergency use intended.
23. Joy riding of cycles, motor-bikes and mopeds is strictly prohibited on the park roads.
24. No Scrap material of any description allowed to be stored on the park.
25. The home may not be used for the permanent housing of children under the age of