Whitsand Bay Fort Holiday Park is situated within the Rame Peninsula, hidden in the eastern corner of Cornwall, situated remarkably less than 30 minutes travelling from Plymouth City centre. The Rame Peninsula is totally un-spoilt and quite unique, with winding lanes, small villages, stunning coastal and countryside views bordered by the rivers Lynher, Tamer, Hamoaze and the sea. So there's no surprise that this has been designated an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Lodge ownership at Whitsand Bay Fort offers a lifestyle which would be hard to rival:- Coastal walks from your doorstep, Golden Sandy Beaches, quick and easy access by road or ferry to the vibrant city of Plymouth which offers theatre, cinema, the historic Barbican, Drakes circus shopping centre and other top tourist attractions close by, guarantee you a great place to stay with plenty to do. Plus, where else can you turn 180 degrees and see breathtaking seaward views down the 4 mile sweep of Cornish coastline, adjacent to spectacular countryside views across Cornwall, Devon, Dartmoor, Tamar Estuary, the Tamar Bridge and even Smeaton's Tower on Plymouth Hoe!
Discover this hidden gem which remains untouched an unspoilt, very close to Mount Edgcumbe House and deer park, Polhawn Fort wedding venue, and the lovely cornish fishing villages of Kingsand and Cawsand.
The only significant holiday destination on the Rame Peninsula within easy walking distance of the beaches of Whitsand Bay.
Whitsand Bay Fort Park
THE SECOND SCHEDULE
1. Not to use the Lodge for any purpose whatsoever other than as holiday accommodation in the occupation of 6 persons.
2. Not to play or use any television or radio or other device for the reproduction of recorded sound or musical instrument of any kind or the practice of singing in the Premises so as to cause annoyance to the Lessor or to the lessee or occupier of any Other Leased Plots or so as to be audible outside the Lodge between the hours of 11 pm and 8 am.
3. Not to put any name writing drawing sign-board plate or placard of any kind in any window of the Lodge or so as to be visible from the outside of the Lodge.
4. Not to hang clothes or other articles outside the Lodge.
5. Not to obstruct the drives roadways or footpaths in the Park or park any motor vehicle except in a designated space.
6. Not to cause a nuisance or annoyance to the lessees of Other Leased Plots or their guest licensees and other
7. Not to carry out repairs to motor vehicles (except for emergency running repairs) on any part of the Park.
8. To observe such reasonable rules as may be imposed for the regulation of road traffic including motor vehicles and bicycles.
9. Only to position external furniture on the decking area adjoining the Lodge, such furniture to be of Hardwood materials of a design and specification to be approved by the Lessor acting reasonably.