Willow view park is a residential retirement park, Situated across seven acres in beautiful east Devon.
With the nearest Village being Whimple and it offers Village shops, post office, hairdressers, church, two pubs and a doctors surgery. There are bus routes just a short walk from the park.
The homes on offer at willow view park are spacious and modern, offering excellent views of the surrounding countryside.
Just seven miles from the park is the town of sidmouth,a idyllic unspoilt seaside town on the Jurassic coast (world heritage site) boasting more than 500 listed buildings. The town is also famous due to a week-long summer folk music festival which is spread across many venue in the town.
Willow view offers a more relaxed way of living and is perfect for anyone looking to retire. Based in beautiful East Devon you will be able to find many a good golf course, lovely walks both countryside an coastal. With far reaching views, and beautiful vast fields and woodlands willow view park is completely unique. A community hub has been built as a communal space as and adjacent fields into allotment areas for all residents.
Budleigh and Salterton can be found 9 miles from the park and are host to many independent shops, budleigh also hosts a annual jazz and music festival. there is also a farmers market on the last Friday of every month and Salterton well know for its beach huts an safe clean bathing. Willow view park is the ideal location for people looking to get the most out of there retirement
Willow View Park
Park Rules for Willow View Park, Straightway Head, Whimple, Exeter, EX5 2QT
In these rules:
- "occupier" means anyone who occupies a park home, whether under an Agreement to which the Mobile Homes Act 1983 applies or under a tenancy or any other agreement.
- "you" and "your" refers to the homeowner and any other occupier of a park home
- "we" and "our" refers to the park owner
These rules are in place to ensure acceptable standards are maintained on the park, which will be of general benefit to occupiers, and to promote and maintain community cohesion. They form part of the Agreement by which homeowners occupy the pitch in accordance with the Mobile Homes Act 1983, as amended.
With one exception the rules also apply to any occupiers of park homes who rent their home.
The only rule which does not apply to occupiers who rent their home is rule 31 about the colour of the exterior of the home, as someone renting their home would not be responsible for exterior maintenance.
None of these rules is to have a retrospective effect. Accordingly:
- They are to apply only from the date on which they take effect, which is 23 December 2014; and
- no occupier who is in occupation on that date will be treated as being in breach due to circumstances which were in existence on that date and which would not have been a breach of the rules in existence before that date.
These rules also apply (for so long as they live on the park) to the park owner, park manager, park warden and employees, with the exception of the following rules 19 and 27.
Condition of the Pitch
1. For reasons of ventilation and safety you must keep the underneath of your home clear and not use it as a storage space.
2. You must not erect fences or other means of enclosures other than those already in position, unless you have obtained our approval in writing (which will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed)
3. No hedges trees or bushes will be permitted to grow to a height exceeding six feet.
4. No garden ornaments higher than 60 centimetres are to be permitted.
5. Washing lines are to be reasonably screened from public view. Satellite dishes may only be erected with the permission of the Owner's.
6. Barbeques must be sited no closer than two meters from any park home or other building and in using them, proper thought should be given so as not to cause a nuisance or annoyance to others.
7. You must not have external fires, including incinerators.
8. You must not keep inflammable substances on the park except in quantities reasonable for domestic use.
9. You must not keep explosive substances on the park.
10. Boundary hedges, fences and trees are not to be removed. No unauthorised entrances to the park are to be made through boundary hedges or fences.
11. You must not have more than one storage shed on the pitch. Where you source the shed yourself the design, standard and size of the shed must be approved by us in writing (approval will not be withheld or delayed unreasonably). You must position the shed so as to comply with the park's site licence and fire safety requirements.
The footprint of the shed shall not exceed 10m squared.
12. You must not have any storage receptacle on the pitch other than the shed mentioned in rule 11 and any receptacle for the storage of domestic waste pending collection by the local authority.
13. You must ensure that any shed or other structure erected in the separation space between park homes is of a non-combustible construction and positioned so as to comply with the parks site licence conditions and fire safety requirements. The separation space is the space between your park homes and any neighbouring home.
14. You are responsible for the disposal of all household and recyclable waste in approved containers through the local authority service. You must not overfill containers and must place them in the approved position for the local authority collections.
15. You must not deposit any waste or rubbish other than in local authority approved containers on any part of the park (including any individual pitch).
16. You must not use the park home, the pitch or the park (or any part of the park) for any business purpose, and you must not use the park home or the pitch for the storage of stock, plant, machinery or equipment used or last used for any business purpose. However you are at liberty to work individually from home by carrying out any office work of a type which does not create a nuisance to other occupiers and does not involve other staff, other workers, customers or members of the public calling at the park home or the park.
Age of Occupants
17. No person under the age of 50 years may reside in a park home.
18. You must not use musical instruments, all forms of recorded music players, radios and other similar appliances and motor vehicles so as to cause a nuisance to other occupiers, especially between the hours of 10.30pm and 8.30 am.
19. You must not keep any pets or animals except the following:
a. Not more than two domestic cat(s). You must keep any cat under proper control and must not permit it to frighten other users of the park, or to despoil the park.
20. Nothing in rule 19 of these Park Rules prevents you from keeping an assistance dog if this is required to support your disability and Assistance Dogs UK or any successor body has issued you with an Identification Book or other appropriate evidence.
21. You must keep any dog under proper control and must not permit it to frighten other users or despoil the park.
22. You must keep any dog on a lead not exceeding 1 metre in length.
Vehicles and Parking
23. You must drive all vehicles on the park carefully and within the displayed speed limit of 10mph.
24. You must not park more than 2 vehicles on the driveway. However where space is available you may allow a visitor to park an additional vehicle on the driveway.
25. You must not park on the grass verges.
26. You must not park anywhere except in the permitted parking spaces.
27. Other than for delivering goods and services, you must not park or allow parking of commercial vehicles of any sort on the park, including:
- light commercial or light goods vehicles as described in the vehicle taxation legislation and
- vehicles intended for domestic use but derived from or adapted from such a commercial vehicle
- You must not park or allow the parking of motor homes or touring caravans of any sort on the park
(With the exception of the park owner, their family the park manager, park warden or employees).
28. You must hold a current driving licence and be insured to drive any vehicle on the park. You must also ensure that any vehicle you drive on the park is taxed in accordance with the requirements of law and is in a roadworthy condition.
29. Disused or unroadworthy vehicles must not be kept anywhere on the park. We reserve the right to remove any vehicle which is apparently abandoned.
30. You must not carry out the following works or repairs on the park:
(a) Major vehicle repairs involving dismantling of part(s) of the engine
(b) Works which involve the removal of oil or other fuels.
31. You must not use or display guns, firearms and offensive weapons (including crossbows) on the park and you may only keep them on the pitch or in your home if you hold the appropriate licence and they are securely stored in accordance with that
32. Where the exterior is repainted or recovered, homeowners must use reasonable endeavour not to depart from the original exterior colour scheme.
33. You may make alterations to your park home but you cannot make alterations where the proposed work would mean that your park home is no longer, by definition, a caravan or would breach the Site licence.
34. You may make alterations to your pitch but must ask for our permission before starting any work. Our permission will not be unreasonably withheld.
35. You must obtain planning permission for any alternations to your park home or pitch if required.