ON HOLIDAY ALL YEAR ROUND
It's Britain's most popular holiday destination, by definition there is much about Blackpool which is attractive and life enhancing.
WALK OR RIDE
The best known promenade in the UK, it's 12 miles long and includes the famous tower.
GET AWAY FROM IT ALL...
Leafy Stanley Park is Blackpool's very own award winning horticultural and wildlife treasure and includes showpiece Italian Gardens as well as a boating lake.
If you have grandchildren to visit, they will think they have gone to heaven, with all the traditional seaside resort attractions.
LIFE'S A BEACH
From Fleetwood to the north right down to Lytham St Anne's to the south.
Within easy reach via the motorway is the Forest of Bowland, and slightly further afield the Lake District National Park.
The following rules of occupation are for the good management of Mobile Home Parks and the benefit of all who use them.
Where Agreements for the occupation of Mobile Home pitches are entered into, these rules form part of the Agreement.
1. Only Mobile Homes of proprietary manufacture which conform to the definitions contained in the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960, the Caravan Sites Act 1968 and the Mobile Home Act 1983 are accepted.
2. Mobile Homes must be kept in sound and clean condition, decoration and external colour must be maintained to the satisfaction of the Site Owner. Wheels must not be removed, nor the Mobile Home repositioned without permission. No external alteration of or addition to the Mobile Home or pitch is permitted without the prior approval of the Site Owner.
3. The Occupier is responsible for the cleanliness of the Pitch. Also the area underneath the mobile home must be kept clear.
4. The mobile home may be used by the Occupier and members of his permanent household and bona fide guests only (and in any event for the occupation of such number of persons as shall not exceed the specified number of berths).
5. Occupiers are responsible for ensuring that electrical and gas installations and appliances comply at all times with the requirements of the institution of Electrical Engineers and/or other appropriate authorities.
6. The Occupier must not permit waste water to be discharged onto the ground. Where water is not separately metered or rated the use of hoses is forbidden except in the case of fire.
7. The Occupier is responsible that all household refuse is deposited in approved containers which must not be overfilled.
8. Musical instruments, record players, radios, TVs, other appliances and motor vehicles must not be used to cause nuisance to other residents, especially between the hours of 10.30pm and 8 a.m.
9. All vehicles must be driven carefully on the park not exceeding the speed limit of 5 MPH using the one way system. Vehicles must keep to authorised parking spaces and to the roads which must not be obstructed. Vehicles must be taxed and insured as required by law and drivers must hold a current license and insurance. Disused vehicles must be removed from the park. The prior written approval of the site Owner must be obtained before parking commercial vehicles. Vehicles parked on site must be provided with hard standing by the resident vehicle owner. Visitor parking must not be used as permanent spaces for resident\\\'s 2nd vehicles without written permission from the site owner.
10. Storage sheds, fuel bunkers or other structures are only permitted with the approval of the Site Owners and where permitted must be of a design and size approved by the Site Owners and constructed of a non-combustible material.
11. Private gardens where permitted, must be kept neat and tidy. The planting of trees and shrubs is subject to the Site Owner\\\'s prior approval of types and position. Trees and shrubs may not be cut down, removed or damaged and gardens will be left intact when the Occupier vacates the pitch.
12. Washing lines are to be reasonably screened from public view, wherever possible.
13. Pets, where permitted at the Site Owners discretion, must be kept under proper control and not allowed to despoil the park. Dogs must be kept on short leashes at all times to ensure they are under the owners control.
14. The occupier is responsible for the conduct of visiting children in his/her custody and of visitors. No children are to reside on the park.
15. It is forbidden to carry offensive weapon, or other objects likely to cause offence on the park, or to interfere with or disturb any flora or fauna on the park.
16. Everyone using the park is required to comply with the regulations of the Site License which is displayed on the information board, water authority or any other statutory authority.
17. Access is not permitted to vacant pitches. Building materials of other plant must be left undisturbed.
18. No commercial enterprise or business activities may take place on the Park with out the prior permission of the Site Owner.
19. Only 1 \\\'for sale\\\' board may be displayed by residents with homes for sale.
20. The park is for residents aged 45 & over. Nobody under 45 can have permanent residency.