Winksley Banks Caravan and Lodge Park nestles in 15-acres of Yorkshire countryside. With the River Laver gently flowing along the edge of the park, it provides a beautiful, rural setting for breaks at any time of the year. Located on the edge of Galphay, a small Yorkshire village, and just five miles from the cathedral city of Ripon, this is the perfect spot for those who want a quiet bolthole while never being far from amenities and attractions.
Offering a long holiday season, from March 1 to January 7, Winksley Banks Holiday Park is a great base to kick back and relax whatever the weather. The site benefits from a full-time warden and has a maintenance team to ensure the park looks its best all year round. A holiday home here will provide you with endless walk opportunities. Take in the landscaped grounds or explored the wooded banks of the river.
In nearby Ripon you will find shops, cafes, restaurants, historical buildings and museums. Visit Ripon Cathedral, The Wakeman's House cafe and Ripon Spa Gardens, to name just a few attractions. Surrounded by the Yorkshire Dales, this historic city is a place where culture meets contemporary living with very few clashes.
This holiday park comprises static caravans and lodges. It provides modern holiday accommodation in a tranquil setting, just a short drive from the Dales, shop and attractions.
Getting There: Take the A61 from the A1. Head for Studley Road and turn right at Fountains Gate. The park is on Winksley Banks Road.
- Long holiday season, from March 1 to January 7
- Choose from a static caravan or a lodge
- Idyllic rural location
- Close to the Yorkshire Dales
- Five miles away from the cathedral city of Ripon
- Ripon Cathedral - http://riponcathedral.info/
- Ripon Racecourse - http://www.ripon-races.co.uk/
- Ripon Spa Gardens - https://www.harrogate.gov.uk/info/20090/visit_parks_and_woodlands/395/spa_gardens_ripon
- Yorkshire Dales National Park - http://www.yorkshiredales.org.uk/
- The Ripon Hornblower - http://the-ripon-hornblower.webs.com/
Winksley Banks Caravan and Lodge Park