Wyre Chalet Park is a quiet park overlooking the picturesque River Wyre in a semi-rural location close to the lively market town of Poulton-le-Fylde and ten-minutes from a motorway giving ease of access to the lovely towns in the Fylde area and further. The park has been designed exclusively for residents over the age of 55, perfect for those looking to settle into a peaceful retirement, and has a friendly community spirit. There is a bus stop an approximate five-minute walk from the park and the park is also pet-friendly.
Poulton-le-Fylde is a charming town with an excellent array of independent and high-street shops as well as a weekly market selling a wide variety of goods and local produce. The town is also home to a YMCA leisure centre, ideal for residents looking to stay fit, with varied classes and activities to suit all abilities, a state-of-the-art gym and swimming pool. Furthermore, the town has a good selection of eateries with quaint coffee shops and traditional pubs. A fifteen-minute drive from the park is the bustling town of Blackpool with much to see and do. Blackpool is home to the impressive Winter Gardens Theatre where an excellent range of entertainment and events take place from theatre to comedy to live music. Furthermore, visiting Blackpool is perfect for visiting family with the famous Blackpool Tower- an iconic attraction with a circus,dungeons, large indoor soft play area and more! The beautiful seaside towns of Lytham and St. Annes are also within driving distance of the park. These coastal gems offer scenic seaside views and have pleasant high-streets with a good collection of shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Overlooks River Wyre
- Semi-rural location
- Designed exclusively for the over 55’s
- Pet friendly
Wyre Chalet Park
WYRE CHALET PARK
FOR PEOPLE AGED OVER 55 YEARS
Occupation Lane, Off Mains Lane, Singleton, Poulton-le-Fylde FY6 7LH
ISSUE YEAR 2014
1. The Occupier is responsible for the cleanliness of the site and its surrounds and must
Keep the area underneath the building clear. Buildings and surroundings to be kept in a
Reasonable sate of repair.
The granting of the license does not confer on the Occupier any rights to any land or
Gardens surrounding the building. (The use of land is by privilege, not right. It is not
Included in any site charges, and does not exclude the site owners or agents from access
2. The Occupier must not permit waste of water supplied by Wyre Park Ltd.
3. It is the Occupiers responsibility to see that all household refuse is deposited in refuse
Bins and that such bins or bags are not overfilled.
4. A parking space for a maximum of ONE car only is permitted per chalet. All vehicles
Must be driven carefully, not exceeding the speed limit of 5mph. Vehicles are only allowed
on the park if they are insured against third party risk and the driver holds a current driving licence. Disused vehicles must be removed from the park.
5. A motor vehicle must be parked in the place allocated by Wyre Park Ltd. Visitors motor
Vehicles must be parked so as not to cause obstruction to other vehicles or access for
6. Trees shall not be planted without the permission of the Wyre Park Ltd and the trees and
Shrubs must not be cut down, removed or damaged. No fencing or screening of any type
to be erected without the approval of Wyre Park Ltd.
7. Grass or stoned areas must not be replaced with flags or any other solid surface, which
Would prevent water from soaking into the ground below.
8. Washing lines are to be reasonably screened from public view.
9. Pets are permitted at Wyre Park Ltd.’s discretion and if permitted are to be kept under
10. The Occupier is responsible for the conduct of children in their custody and the conduct of
11. The Occupier is required to observe the regulations of the water, gas electricity and Local
12. No Business, trade, agency or services may be carried out on the site.
13. No open fires shall be made on the site and No firearms or explosives may be brought
onto the site.
14. All buildings must be equipped with FIRE EXTINGUISHER of an approved type.
15. All buildings must be INSURED by the Occupier with a member of the British Insurance
16. The Occupier must discharge the community charge levied on the Building and pay for all
electricity and gas supply charges.
17. Access to vacant plots and buildings is not allowed and building materials or plants must be
18. No external alterations must be undertaken unless previously approved by Wyre Park
Ltd as the express permission of Wyre Park Ltd is required at all times.
19. Wyre Park Ltd must be informed immediately a Building is offered for sale. Any
prospective purchaser must be presented to Wyre Park Ltd before any transaction
are negotiated. A commission of 10% of the sale price/value is payable to Wyre Park
Ltd prior to the granting of new license and before occupancy can be taken up. (The selling
price is agreed be negotiation with the park owner/occupier)
20. All fees to be paid promptly when due. First day of APRIL, JULY,OCTOBER AND JANUARY.
No subletting of the building is allowed.
21. No Estate Agents ‘for sale’ notice posts may be driven into the ground. Any advertisement
for the chalet must not include the wording Mobile Home or Park Home, within the sales
literature, so not to mislead prospective purchasers.
22. Any sale must meet the desire of Wyre Park Ltd to maintain the concept of retirement
Or near retirement park and 55 years of age. Also to meet the Local Authority
requirements ie, no overcrowding or involving the Local Authority in “rehousing problems”
To the end the Park Rules should be observed to the mutual advantage of all concerned.
23. Finally any problem on the park shall be first addressed to Wyre Park Ltd or representative
at the time.