WYRESDALE PARK LTD SITE RULES & REGULATIONS The following rules of occupation are for the good management of mobile home parks and the benefit of all who use them. Where agreements for the occupation of mobile home pitches are entered into these rules form part of the agreement.
1. Only mobile homes of proprietary manufacture, which conform to the definitions contained in the caravan sites and control of development act 1960, the caravan sites act 1968 and mobile home act 1975 are accepted. 2. Mobile homes must be kept in sound and clean conditions. Decoration and external colour must be maintained to the satisfaction of the owner. Wheels must not be removed, nor the mobile home re-positioned without permission. No external alterations of or addition to the mobile home or pitch is permitted without the prior approval of the owner.
3. The occupier is responsible for the cleanliness of the pitch. He must also keep the area underneath the mobile home clear.
4. The mobile home may be used by the occupier and members of his permanent household and bona fide guests only (and in any event for the occupation of such number of persons as shall not exceed the specified number of berths). Sub-letting is unreservedly forbidden and any breach of this condition will result in the immediate termination of the licence. There is no objection to relatives visiting, and staying with the licensees, but the names of any staying more than one night should be notified.
5. Occupiers are responsible for ensuring that both electrical and gas installations and appliances comply at all times with the requirements of the institution electrical engineers and/ or other appropriate authorities.
6. The occupier must not permit wastewater to be discharged onto the ground. Where water is not separately metred or rated the use of hoses is forbidden, except in cases of fire.
7. The occupier is responsible that all household refuse is deposited in approved containers, which must not be overfilled. 8. Musical instruments, record players, radios, other appliances and motor vehicles must not be used to cause a nuisance to others, especially between the hours of 10.30 pm and 8.00 am.
9. All vehicles must be driven carefully on the park, not exceeding the speed limit of 5mph. Vehicles must keep to authorising parking spaces and to the roads, which must not be obstructed. Vehicles must the taxed and insured as required by law and drivers must hold a current driving licence and insurance. Disused vehicles must be removed from the park. The prior written approval of the owner must be obtained before parking commercial vehicles.
10. Storage sheds, fuel bunkers or other structures are only permitted with the approval of the owner and where permitted must be of a design and size approved by the owner.
11. Private gardens where permitted, must be kept neat and tidy. The planting of trees and shrubs is subject to the owner's prior approval of types and position. Trees and shrubs may not be cut down, removed or damaged and gardens will be left intact when the occupier vacates the pitch.
12. Washing must not be hung out on Sundays and poles taken down when not in use.
13. It is forbidden to carry offensive weapons or other objects likely to give offence on the park, or to interfere with or disturb any flora or fauna on the park. 14. Everyone using the park is required to comply with the regulations of the site licence, water authority or any other statutory authority.
15. Access is not permitted to vacant pitches. Building materials or any other plant must be left undisturbed.
16. No commercial enterprise or business activities may take place on the park without prior permission of the owner.
17. No dogs or cats are allowed to be kept on the park. Any casual visitor with a dog must keep it on a lead.
18. No children are allowed as residents.
19. Licensees will be held responsible for any damage to the ground or boundary walls or fences occasioned by themselves or their visitors. This includes the unauthorised laying of pipes, drains or wiring.
20. Firefighting equipment is kept at the fire points, but in view of the vulnerability of caravans to fire, licensees are advised to keep first aid fire-fighting equipment in their caravans. Licensees must ensure that no sparks are discharged from the chimney of their caravan and that the chimney and its cowl are kept in good repair.
21. Under no circumstances will the owner make good or accept responsibility or liability in respect of damage, theft or loss of any motor vehicle or any article therein or in the mobile home, or other equipment or property brought to or left upon the park by the occupier, his family or guests. Occupiers are responsible for the insurances of their mobile home and its contents.