Bournewood Lodge Park, Defford, Worcestershire
If you’ve always dreamed of owning a holiday lodge but thought it was beyond your budget then you might be surprised by the Clearwater.
The open plan large living area, flowing kitchen layout and masses of windows really allow you to bring the outside in and make the most of your picturesque views. There is also an allocated dining area and separate cloakroom.
The 2 bedrooms have walk-in wardrobes and an en-suite to the master bedroom.There is a thermostatic shower and a full size bath to the main bathroom.
The new interior design for 2018 is bang on trend but a classic twist to ensure your new home doesn’t date in the years to come.
Please note images are for illustration purposes only.
- Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Vinyl exterior cladding (‘White’ as standard)
- Gas central heating system featuring high-efficiency condensing combi boiler
- Double glazed sliding patio doors
- Double cavity gas oven/grill with glass splash-back and extractor fan
- Integrated under-counter fridge and freezer
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you.