3 Rowanwater, St Michaels, Lancashire
Exclusive Lakeside Development - Stunning Views Across Lancashire - Fishing - Private Parking - Top Of The Range Luxury Homes - One Of Lancashire's Best Kept Secrets - Mains Gas & Sewerage
The open plan living space is sociable and functional with over-head triangular windows that create a feeling of height and openness by allowing extra natural light to pour into the living space with a vaulted ceiling, soft spot lighting and French doors to the front elevation.
Contemporary kitchen in stone grey and limestone gloss with stainless steel, integrated appliances and dining area for up to four people.
The master bedroom incorporates a comfortable king-size bed, 2 x bedside storage units and spacious walk-in wardrobe, contemporary styled en-suite with mirrored wall cabinet with overhead light and off-set quadrant shower enclosure.
The spare bedroom includes a double bed, mirrored fitted wardrobe and 2 x drawer units – perfect for weekend guests and grandchildren.
Stylishly decorated communal shower room with large shower, heated towel rail, mirrored wall cabinet with overhead light and pin-spot lighting.
- Currently available for immediate occupancy
- French windows & decking are South-Westerly facing
- Access to the communal fishing area at the bottom of the lake or on the banks of the River Wyre
- Space for two cars on the driveway alongside entrance door
- Standard under-decking storage and 6ft. x 3ft. bin store
- Price includes site fees until January 2018
Please fill in the form detailing any additional information about when you would like to view the property.