- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- Irish oak PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Distinctive stepped roof-line and feature false chimney breast to the lounge
- Feature Tudor beams to the gable end and roof dormer
- Boxed out windows with A-grade cedar cladding detail
- Cottage-style exterior black half lantern lighting
- Composite, oak effect, stable front door and French doors to the dining area
Lounge and Study
Feature beams to the ceiling and around the fireplace. Vaulted ceiling. Flamerite electric stove with coal set in a tiled hearth. Cottage-style lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions. Cottage-style furniture including a coffee table, lamp table and TV unit. Triple lined, pinch pleat curtains and Roman blinds. Hessian backed carpet with underlay. Fitted study with ivory furniture including desk and office chair (available on selected floor plans).
Kitchen and Dining Area
Kitchen with dining area and separate utility room. Vaulted ceiling with feature beams. Range cooker with chimney hood. Breakfast bar with storage baskets and a drawer, and Oslo oak effect stools. Ivory farmhouse-style fitted kitchen with soft close doors and drawers. Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Ceramic sink with mixer tap. Extending farmhouse-style dining table and slatted back chairs. Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the dining area and vinyl flooring to the kitchen and utility.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Master bedroom with extensive wardrobe space, window seat and en-suite shower room. Freestanding Willis and Gambier bedside cabinets. Triple lined, pinch pleat curtains to the bedrooms. Victorian style bathroom with traditional roll top bath with ball feet. Country cottage-style white vanity units, heated towel rails and Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite. Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom and en-suite.
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.