4, Lakeview Park , Romford, Essex
Lakeview Park is by far the most popular Park in the Wyldecrest portfolio. Located at Noak Hill, Romford, it is a mature park comprising of over 132 homes set out in a variety of locations, giving the overall feel of a small village. There is a car park situated at the top of Cummings Hall Lane and a bus stop right outside the park entrance for your convenience. This park is able to provide its residents with a tranquil environment within easy reach of local facilities.
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Double bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Box bay windows with feature Georgian bar detail
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you.