Bowdens Crest Holiday Park, Langport, Somerset
Bowdens Crest Holiday Park have pitches available and can supply brand new holiday lodges. Each home is made to order to the customers requirements and a finance package can be arranged on this home. Prices start at £29,000 for a brand new 2018 holiday lodge so please feel free to give us call and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
As the Atlantique name suggests it has a coastal feel with ‘Koi’ soft furnishings in marine blue and shades of grey. The upholstery is comprised of easy clean fabrics and modern spacious interiors provide everything a family needs for a relaxing holiday.
- Environmental exterior
- French Aspect front doors
- Luxury lounge carpet (with underlay throughout)
- Under counter fridge
- Wireless programmable room thermostat
- TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster (except 28 x 12 2B)
- Shaving socket in bathroom
- Bluetooth audio connection to lounge ceiling speakers
- Electric fire
- Integrated microwave oven
Please note that images are for illustration purposes only.
Full length window offering scenic view. Fixed L-shape sofa with fold out occasional bed and loose back cushions. Coffee table. - Lined curtains with tiebacks. Window next to TV unit.
Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition. Stainless steel cooker hood with extractor vented to outside. 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition and glass splashback. Microwave oven location. Stainless steel sink/drainer. 30mm ‘White Ottawa’ laminate worktops with matching upstands. Fixed dining table with benches (2 in two bed models, 3 in three bed models).
Contemporary handleless furniture design and feature panels. One bed stores under the other for extra space in one twin bedroom. Duvalay mattress to all beds. Wooden headboard(s). Bedside shelf units and overbed storage. Vanity area with mirror and socket.
Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom. LED vanity spotlights. Dual flush WC. Radiator in en-suite (with gas central heating). Extractor fan in main bathroom.
- ‘Koi’ soft furnishing scheme with easy clean fabrics
- Condensing gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- Radiator thermostats
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- ‘Tisano Oak’ woodgrain
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Hallway door (except 28’ x 12’ model)
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive ‘folded’ steel bargeboards
- Woodgrain textured aluminium cladding
- White uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light
Excellent thermal performance:
- ‘Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazing
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
Please fill in the form detailing any additional information about when you would like to view the property.