Castle Hill Residential Park, Stockport, Cheshire
Omar Newmarket coming soon to Castle Hill Residential Park. The Omar Newmarket Residential Park Home was launched in 2018 has become one of the top favourites of a large number of people who have bought a park home in 2019, so much so that in fact the Omar Newmarket found itself in the top 3 park homes sold in 2019.
This extremely light & spacious modern home boasts of stylish interiors and a semi-open plan living space. The open-plan design is very trendy with the lounge & dining area forming an ‘L’ shape & the kitchen opening through to the dining area. The home needs to be viewed to appreciate how stunning but practical the layout of this home is. It sits on a generous plot & boasts of gorgeous views.
The lounge is spacious & soothing, beautifully decorated & has a gorgeous feature wall-hung fire. The home comes fully loaded with contemporary furniture and furnishings which can also be customised to suit your tastes. The contemporary ivory kitchen comes with an integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher & washing machine. It also boasts a breakfast bar & fabulous co-ordinated worktops.
The home has two double-bedrooms; the master has an en-suite which features a quadrant shower cubicle with flexible slider rail. Both the bedrooms come finished with fully-lined curtains with tie-backs and matching light shades.
This is a very practical home which is extremely easy to maintain. Situated in a convenient and quiet location near Woodley with beautiful views over the countryside, Castle Hill Residential Park is an established, well presented Park Home Estate. There is ample parking & some amazing views around the park.
- Built to BS3632 with increased wall thickness for superior insulation
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with 40-year weatherproof guarantee
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Semi open-plan living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Tall, slender windows to the lounge / dining area and master bedroom
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and freestanding bedside cabinet
- Stainless steel, single electric oven and hob with splashback and extractor hood
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.