Castle Howard Lakeside Holiday Park, York, North Yorkshire
Combining a traditional layout with chic and modern touches, the Manor is packed full of fabulous features to make it a real home from home. This beautiful home is light, bright and spacious, providing the perfect setting for a relaxing break away with friends or family.
Castle Howard Lakeside Holiday Park is set just a mile from the House and Grounds, next to the Great Lake and surrounded by mature trees, the ideal base for exploring the stunning Howardian Hills, the North York Moors National Park, the beautiful North Yorkshire coastline and the delightful resorts of Whitby, Scarborough and Filey. The Lakeside Holiday Park is within easy reach of the A64, and only 16 miles north-east of the historic city of York, while the charming market towns of Malton, Pickering and Helmsley are close by.
In a lovely rural location, the Lakeside Holiday Park is convenient for the Castle Howard Stable Courtyard Shops and Cafés and holiday home owners enjoy free Family Silver membership to the house, gardens and parkland.
Images are for marketing purposes only. Interiors may vary.
- Open plan kitchen & living area featuring neutral tones
- Electric fire
- Freestanding sofa with fold out bed, snug seat and armchair
- Sliding front doors
- Upgraded microwave & oven and feature extractor fan
- Kitchen with modern touches such as soft close cabinets and under cabinet & plinth lighting
- Spacious bedrooms with neutral and soft furnishings
- New addition to the Willerby family featuring modern touches whilst boasting a chic and luxurious feel throughout
- Double & twin bed
- Holiday Use Only
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.