Castle Howard Lakeside Holiday Park, York, North Yorkshire
This new style luxury home has been upgraded to full residential specification (BS3632). With many special features including an American style fridge freezer, integrated appliances and an inbuilt wine cooler, the Countryside Executive leaves you wanting for nothing. A shower room en-suite is in addition to a full size bath with a shower in the family bathroom. Images are for marketing purposes only. Interiors and exteriors may vary. Coming soon!
Castle Howard Lakeside Holiday Park is set just a mile from the House and Grounds, next to the Great Lake and surrounded by mature trees, the ideal base for exploring the stunning Howardian Hills, the North York Moors National Park, the beautiful North Yorkshire coastline and the delightful resorts of Whitby, Scarborough and Filey. The Lakeside Holiday Park is within easy reach of the A64, and only 16 miles north-east of the historic city of York, while the charming market towns of Malton, Pickering and Helmsley are close by.
In a lovely rural location, the Lakeside Holiday Park is convenient for the Castle Howard Stable Courtyard Shops and Cafés and holiday home owners enjoy free Family Silver membership to the house, gardens and parkland.
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Modern open plan living space with full glass front with panoramic views
- Free standing furniture with pull out sofa bed.
- Feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with integrated dishwasher, washer / dryer, microwave
- Breakfast bar and free standing dining furniture
- Range cooker, American fridge freezer and separate inbuilt wine cooler
- 2 bed, king size master with lift up storage bed, en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe
- Premium finishes such as in built speakers in the lounge 41 x 14'6
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.