Castle View Park, Capernway, Lancashire
Located at Castle View Park, the Bordeaux Escape provides up-to-the minute ‘open plan’ living. The spacious kitchen, dining and lounge areas open out onto a covered decking area which provides shade and cover from the elements allowing you to enjoy the outside space for more of the time.
Please note that the photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
- Good Sized Plot
- Viewing Recommended
• Freestanding two piece suite with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions • New coffee table • New upholstered cylindrical stools (two) under coffee table • New contemporary ‘Bach’ electric fire • New wood framed fireplace, shallower for improved TV viewing angles • New mirror with gold frame • New framed wall picture
• Soft close on kitchen units • Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition • New discrete extractor fan vented to outside • 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition • Microwave • ‘ A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer • New white resin bowl and drainer • New brass effect tap with porcelain handles • New 40mm ‘Torano Marble’ laminate worktops with upstands • New white tile effect splashback • New style kitchen doors in ‘Light Grey' perfect touch • New kitchen units in ‘Riverstone’ supermatt • Two New brass effect pendant light fittings above central worktop • New dining suite with four ‘Rochelle’ chairs in ‘Riverstone’ (six in 3 bed models with 2 fold way) - Table comes with ‘Toulouse’ wood top and 'Halifax Oak' legs
• Double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage • Duvalay mattress to all beds • Padded headboard(s) • Over bed reading lights • Under locker LED strip lights • New bedside cabinets with ‘Jackson Pine’ inset panel and overbed storage • New brass effect curtain poles • Vanity area with mirror and socket
• Large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower in main bathroom • Shower cubicle with topper • LED vanity spotlights • Dual flush WC • Acrylic splashbacks with green glass look • New extractor fan in main bathroom
• New 7ft (2.13m) high ceilings • New 'Chambray' soft furnishing scheme • Gas water heater • Luxury carpet with underlay throughout • Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/ bathroom(s) • New ‘Nebraska Oak’ woodgrain • New ‘Pronto’ gold matt handles throughout • Low energy LED lighting throughout • USB double socket • Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
• Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years • Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength • Coated steel pantile roof • New ‘folded’ steel bargeboards • Woodgrain textured Sandy Beige aluminium cladding • Covered integrated 5ft deck with balustrade • Sliding ‘Aspect’ front patio doors • uPVC 'Rustic Oak' effect windows with push-button security locks • PVC gutters and down pipes • Low energy exterior light
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.