- Gas Central Heating With Combi Boiler
- Double Glazing
- Views Across Open Fields at Rear
- 2 Reception Rooms and Study
- Kitchen and Utility Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms, One with Ensuite
- Family Bathroom
- Loft Storage
- Storage Under Lodge and Garden Shed
• Exterior walls; almond Canexel (exterior insulated boarding) low maintenance requires washing only no painting.
• Georgian bar PVC double glazed windows and doors.
• Clear privacy film to all windows.
• Natural wood veranda along side of lodge,
• leading to large seating area with views across field.
• Steps from veranda to stoned path, rear garden and side garden containing plants and shrubs.
• Boundary hedge.
• Garden shed, and three large gated under lodge storage areas.
• Small veranda and returning steps at rear door.
• Front garden lawned and flag access foot way.
• Side lawned area. Front door access by flagged footway to vernader steps.
• Garden to front door is split into two thirds lawn, continued with assorted flowers and shrubs and hedge running down boundary to rear garden.
• Mature trees to rear boundary including water course.
• Double stoned driveway.
• Outside water tap.
Large lounge with electric coal effect fire and fire surround. Patio doors onto veranda. Two full depths windows, 150mm above floor, and full depth bay window. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
Separate Dining Room
Four full depth windows, to 150mm above floor.
Large window, Tiled. Integral dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Falcon range cooker with two electric ovens, grill and 5 gas rings. Extractor hood. 6 Lower cupboards, 4 drawers, 4 wall cupboards. Door leading to utility and rear door.
Utility Room with Cloakroom
Large utility cupboard housing glow worm combi boiler, plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer with outside vent, 2 upper cupboards, internal door leading to cloakroom. Cloakroom with two walls of pegs for coats, door leading to hall.
Study and Inner Hall.
Fitted desk and cupboard/shelves. Connection points for Wi-Fi/telephone, plugs at desk top level and below. Side window. Inner hall with internal door to enable family bathroom and guest room to be private.
With bath, over bath shower, tiled. WC, wash basin with vanity cupboard and wall mirror. Extractor fan and side window.
Two fitted wardrobes, dressing tables and drawers, and mirror, two bedside cabinets. Side window and large rear window overlooking field.
Master Bedroom and Ensuite
Double bedroom with bay window overlooking garden. Walk-in wardrobe with shelves and hanging space. Dressing table with drawers, wall mirror. TV point. Two bedside cabinets. Ensuite with large tiled shower cubicle, WC, wash basin and vanity cupboard, wall mirror. Extractor fan. Rear window.
Floored loft providing substantial storage area, with lighting.
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.