Grange Park, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire
Our “House of Luxury”, the “Casa Di Lusso” leisure lodge is breath-taking. The open plan living area is vast, lined by rustic white wash, rough sawn timber walls. Communal, inviting, heavy & lustrous fabrics in neutral tones warm the space whist floor to ceiling windows provide an abundance of light. Textures are fabulously contrasting; rough, distressed woods compliment soft grey furnishings. You can only marvel at the fully-equipped, country style kitchen, made complete with a feature island breakfast bar. Wrap yourself in the splendour and opulence of the Master Bedroom. Furthermore, children will be wide-eyed and utterly excited at the prospect of staying in the quirky den-like bunk beds in the Second Bedroom.
Completely unique and truly timeless: this holiday home has it all.
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Double Glazing
- White washed rough sawn timber interior panelled walls
- Two exterior French doors
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Fully fitted kitchen with island unit and bedroom furniture
- Five burner gas hob, built under oven, dishwasher, American fridge/freezer, dual washer/dryer and wine cooler
- Dining table including six chairs, coffee table and TV cabinet
- Built in cabin beds
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.