Plot 4, Hillview Lodges, Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Hillview Lodges is an exclusive family run holiday lodge development, set in a picturesque pocket of the spectacular South Shropshire countryside of Stottesdon. The park provides the perfect country escape for couples and families, and is an ideal base to explore and visit a number of exciting and historic locations throughout Shropshire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
The Pathfinder Tuscany's namesake Tuscany is renowned for its rolling hills, olive groves, fruit trees and ancient oaks. The Pathfinder Tuscany Lodge brings that same rustic, relaxed getaway feel, where all stresses melt away to life a little closer to home. The Tuscany encompasses the very best aspects of the Italian region, having a bright and breezy yet cosy and homely feel and a character packed rustic kitchen that simply begs for a wholesome pasta dish, laughter and life.
Hillview Lodges have 5 Brand New Luxury Pathfinder Tuscany Lodges available as these have proven a very popular model. The Pathfinder Tuscany Lodge has large patio doors leading from the lounge to brand new glass front decking with access to parking for 2 cars, a garden shed, an outside water tap, individually metered gas and electric and incredible countryside views.
If you love The Pathfinder Tuscany or simply wish to know more about Hillview Lodge Park please enquire today!
- Fully furnished
- High quality timber and glass decking
- 12 month holiday use
- Good access
- Secure outdoor shed
- Metered electricity
- Individually metered gas (bulk supply)
- 2 x parking spaces
- Large Plot
- Stylish open plan interior
- Canexel exterior
- 2 black gold tuscany wall lights
- 4 long windows
- 1 large long picture window
- French doors to lounge dining area
- 2 long window to master bedroom
- 1 long window to 2nd bedroom
- 1 long window to 3rd bedroom
- 2 Velux™ roof lights
- Plasterboard walls
- V-grooved board behind fire and in bedroom 3
- Electric wood burning stove
- Designer armchair
- Large distressed table and 8 rattan chairs
- Cedar cladding in kitchen with Georgian bar windows
- Freestanding distressed traditional wardrobes
- 1200w shower
- Walnut washstands in bathroom and ensuite
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.