Silver Mists, Ringwood, Dorset
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Note: Images depict a Prestige Glass House 40x20 park home and may not be a 100% true representation of the property on-site. Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras.
The Glass House impresses immediatley with its sharp exterior and unique elevated roof profile. Skylights and internal glazing combined with the beautifully placed external glazing allow a plethora of light to grace every room. As soon as you step inside, you will be in awe of this industrial chic interior. You can only admire the intelligent pairing of aged earthy woods and worn textures with the smooth metallic details. These raw features are greatly contrasted with the softness of the fabrics with the gentle greys and creams ensuring that this timeless holiday lodge is a warm and inviting home away from home.
- Architecturally inspired roof design
- Vaulted ceiling throughout
- Five sky lights and two exterior French doors
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains, laminate flooring and carpets
- Dining table including four chairs and bench seat, coffee table, entertainment unit, sideboard and lamp table
- Fully fitted raised kitchen with island unit and bedroom furniture
- Five burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, dual washer/dryer and wine cooler
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty
ABOUT THE PARK
Silver Mists is a brand new private gated development of detached luxury park homes for the over 45â€™s, offering the chance to purchase a luxury but affordable home in a highly sought-after rural location near Ringwood, Dorsert, and embodies a relaxed lifestyle with a welcoming atmosphere. Set within beautifully landscaped grounds, every home enjoys modern full furnishings, ample parking, a secluded private garden and a safe, welcoming community of like-minded residents.
The park offers innovative property home-exchange and assisted move schemes which allows buyers to move without the worries and uncertainties of selling an existing house on the open market, with no fees to pay. Home-Exchange example: Value of your existing house* - Â£400,000 Price of new park home - Â£315,000 We pay you the cash difference - Â£85,000 Amount you pay - Zero * Market value of your home is based on independent estate agents appraisals and home-exchange assessment, subject to survey.
- Outstanding Location
- Gated and secure community
- Luxury 2 Bed Park Bungalow
- 10-Year Goldshield Warranty
- Prestigious RoyaleLife development
- Stamp Duty Exempt
- Full market value paid with Home Exchange scheme
- Fully Furnished
- Community Living
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.