Solent Grange, Milford-on-Sea, Hampshire
A completely new concept in layout and interior design.
The distinctive exterior has a lovely bright and welcoming feel and benefits from boxed out windows, a feature front door under a central, recessed roof dormer, Juliet balcony and a unique sun-room with feature glazing.
Inside the clever floor plan allows flexibility with folding doors giving the option to open up the living space or to have separate rooms. The master bedroom with its inspired layout continues with this theme and provides practical areas; and then through into the en-suite where there is not only a bath but a shower too!
The Anniversary is a wonderful warm and bright home that is more than just a space to live in, it also provides flexibility in how you choose to live.
Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and may vary from the actual bungalow.
- Feature front door under a central recessed roof dormer
- Sun-room with feature glazing including a large sky light, French doors and full height glazing to each exterior wall
- Juliet Balcony to the master bedroom
- Generous inset entrance hall with practical coat seat
- Large lounge separated from the kitchen / dining area by bi-fold doors
- Integrated kitchen appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Large master bedroom with dressing area set behind a half height feature wall framing a Kingsize bed
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you.