St Tinney Farm, Otterham, Cornwall
The new Wessex holiday lodge comes with a 125 year renewable site license, annual site fee of £2,499, dog friendly (up to 2 dogs per lodge), 12 month holiday use (you must have a permanent place of residence elsewhere).
Located on a beautiful private 34 acre country estate, the luxury lodge is close to the sea and some of the best sandy and surfing beaches in the UK, St. Tinney Farm is a small family owned and run business, rated 5 star and awarded a Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor, there are extensive on site nature trails, 5 fishing lakes, a fabulous outdoor heated swimming pool, games room, children's adventure play areas and our own on site country pub, restaurant and take away.
Two double bedrooms or a double and a twin (you can choose your layout), utility room, bathroom and en-suite shower.
Bright and comfortable with a fresh and airy feel, the Classic Lodge is perfect for getting away from it all with its unique character and true Wessex style.
On entering through large French doors, the spacious living area immediately evokes a feeling of comfort and ease. The white panelled ceiling and large windows accentuate the feeling of space and with its soft colour pallet and comfortable sofas, you’ll be able to sit back and relax in true style.
The high gloss kitchen provides ample cupboard space in addition to accommodating the full complement of integrated kitchen appliances. A particular feature of the kitchen is the wide work surface between the kitchen and dining areas which creates a breakfast bar in addition to providing an extremely practical work area.
Light and inviting the bedrooms continue the fresh and comfortable feel with soft checked fabrics, panelled feature walls and freestanding Bentley furniture - a perfect haven on a warm summers night or cold winters evening. Well equipped and stylish, the contemporary styled bathroom and en-suite are ideal for having a soak and unwinding at the end of the day.
- BS 3632 compliant
- 10-year Gold Shield structural guarantee
- Pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- Light Oak effect PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Gas central heating
- External LED downlights in front soffit
- French doors and full-length triple panel window to front
- White panelled semi-vaulted ceilings to living area and flat panelled ceilings to bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches throughout
- Oak veneer doors with polished chrome handles throughout
- Open plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Wall mounted Flamerite fire
- Salop tub chair
- Freestanding Isla sofas in soft grey linen with contrasting steel grey piping (loose covers)
- Freestanding country cottage style furniture including coffee table, dining table with chairs and mirror
- Contemporary high gloss kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Chrome inset ceiling downlights and lights to plinths in kitchen area
- Large breakfast bar with stools
- Integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, stainless steel single oven and hob with extractor hood
- Freestanding Bentley bedroom furniture including bedstead, wardrobe, dressing table with stool, mirror and bedside cabinets
- Coordinated soft checked fabric bed sets, duvets and pillows
- Fitted bathroom and en-suite
- Shower over bath in bathroom
- Enclosed walk-in shower to en-suite
- Wall hung floating vanity unit
- Porcelanosa tiling to the bathroom and en-suite
- Outstanding countryside views
- Located on a 34 acre private country estate, close to the sea and award winning beaches
- Small multi-award winning development, with Trip Advisor 'Certificate of Excellence'
- Use of outdoor heated swimming pool, 5 fishing lakes and games room
- Parking for two cars
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- High quality free-standing furniture
- LCD TV and DVD player
- Feature fireplace in lounge
- On site bar, restaurant & takeaway
It is essential that you, as the buyer, or your representative, ensure that all property details are accurate and check the site licence, periodical fees, utilities, tenure, sizes, utilities etc.
Sell My Park Home Ltd.